Chapter 1

Happy reading ☺️☺️...

[Kao POV]

"What do you mean by you want to die?"

"No one trusts me, everyone feels the disguise of me even my mother hate me now...I don't want to live anymore"

"Why do you think so?.... and what makes you think mom hate you?"

"But my mom...."

" You have me, you don't need to die.... please don't leave me, I can't live without you. Life without you is meaningless to me..... please don't leave me"

"You have a bright future ahead of you but what am I expect from this life full of needle ahead of my path...I already have a bad reputation, I don't want you to drag with me in this messes"

"But you did nothing wrong ....be patient and wait till the truth comes out"

"No, I don't want to wait anymore, I've enough patient...I don't want to live in this messes life of mine. I'm sorry, Pete."

"Don't say sorry to me Kao, you did nothing wrong. But if you want to die then die........ with one condition"

"Huh! What is it?"

"Die with me"

"No Pete, what are you saying...I don't want you to drag in these messes....."

"If you don't agree with me, then you are forbidden to die" I know I won't win his stubborn.

{Flashback}

After that incident happened, I received a lot of apologies from that kid who made this mess in my life but he didn't want to tell the truth to everyone. That is the reason why everyone looked at me with a lot of disguise in their eyes and make fun of me.

"Don't think too much...you have me, I'll always be there for you?" Pete says.

"Kao.....Kao.... come out..... Kao, I know you are here" I heard someone yell angrily outside.

"Pete, someone's coming...I'll call you later. Bye loves you" I cut the call and went downstairs.

"Mom, what happened? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask confusedly. She doesn't know about the incident.

"Do you still not know or just pretend, huh?"

"What are you talking about? I can't follow."

"Then come...." She drags me and falls when she pushed me into the living room.

There is someone in front of me. When I look up and saw that kid who ruined my life and his father sitting calmly.

"Uncle...Non, what are you doing here?"

"What did you do to my son, huh?" Uncle shout at me.

" Non, it's time, to tell the truth, what happened that night exactly"

"P'Kao, isn't it you who need to tell the truth?"

"Why did you show him respect, son? He doesn't deserve respect at all such a disgusting boy, huh!"

"Tell me, Kao, what have you done this time? Tell me" my mom says in teary eyes.

"Mom..."

"I'll tell the truth" someone interrupts me when I turn to the source of the sound. I'm a bit startled, it's Pete. I'm afraid if he will fight with Non.

"Pete, don't...."

"Shhhhh Kao just let them know the truth...I can't stand anymore" he put his finger in my lip and say

"But..." I was interrupted again.

"No, but, okay?" I just nod.

"I'll tell you the truth....( Look at me) that day our gang were hanging out, actually as a makeup which was caused by your son. When we enjoyed our time your son's friend called Kao by saying that he didn't back home if Kao wouldn't go back with him. Then Kao drops him but he refused to went inside the house afraid of you so Kao send him in but HE tries TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS KINDNESS" Pete shout angry in the last sentence.

"How dare you use such word to my son? You know who I am?" Uncle also shout.

"How can you be so sure that I try to take advantage of your boyfriend?" Non says, how can he be so shameless.

"Do you still remember, whose car did you come back home that night?" Pete says calmly.

"What is it related to this?"

"We drop you using my car, when you and Kao went inside I....."

"Do you have any proof? Mr All know mam" uncle cut off Pete.

"My gang knows and they also know what behaviour did your son....."

" I'll report this matter to the police," the uncle says and go out of the house with Non.

"You two are dating?" Mom says.

"Mom I...." I try to say but she interrupting me.

"How long?"

"Three years"

"Oh, what a shame! So you are gay all these years. I don't want a son like you who born to ruin his parent's life.......From now on I don't have a son anymore, you can go anywhere, live anywhere you want........ Get out of my house. Go away from my sight....... From now on my son is dead. Go die yourself, you both get out of my house and Don't show your face to me. Go die yourself........I'm wrong to have a son like you, dei yourself go..." My mom says as she points at the door.

" Mon...." I try to hold her but she steps back out of my reach.

"I SAID GET OUT...... and die yourself" she shouts.

Pete put his arms around my shoulder and went out of the house. We go to his house but all the way, I didn't stop cry. When we reach his room, Gift, my sister call and me to come back home but I don't have the confidence to go back home.

{Flashback end}

"Are you okay with my condition?" Pete says as he holds my hand tightly.

"Pete..." I try to talk to him but he did even give me a chance to speak.

"Wait here okay? If you move an inch, you will know what can I do?" After saying that he runs out of the room and I don't move because I know how crazy and stubborn he is. He comes back after 10-15 min.

"Let's go" Pete say as soon as he enters the room and drags me.

"Where!?" I ask confusedly but doesn't stop following him.

"Go to die, where else," he said confidently as if it is the most common thing.

"But Pete.....," My word stuck in my throat when he turns to look at me.

"What? No, but, okay? ( I nod) let's go" he again drag me.

I need to go with him, if I disagree with him I know what will he do. He is very crazy and stubborn. As we walk out of the house go out, we are far from the truth. But he doesn't take it at all either but keeps walking after a long walk Pete suddenly stops walking. When I look up, there is police in front of us.

"Mr Kao, we are here to arrest you. We don't want to use force, please go with us to the police station." The officer says.

==========

I hope you guys like my story😊😊

Hope you guys correct me if I've mistaken☺️☺️

Vote and comments.....

See you soon 🤗☺️🤗