Chapter 22

Daan

After waiting a while, the doctor came back and sat down at her desk again.

I carried out the tests and the results were quickly obtained, which I had not expected. The doctor began. "I found out that ......" she paused.

"That you are pregnant."

Both Beth and I looked at her in surprise. "H-how?" I stammered.

I was surprised, but also really happy. "But the test we took said, that I wasn't." I said confused.

"Uhm, the test was apparently wrong. I made an appointment for you with the radiologist, which you have in 20 minutes. She will look with a scan at the baby." She said.

We nodded.

"Do you have any further questions?" We both shook our heads.

"Okay, then you can go to the other department." We stood up, and gave the doctor a hand.

We walked to the department and sat down in the waiting room. "So I didn't expect this." Beth said, still a bit confused.

"Me too! I think when we are back home we can make someone really happy." I replied with a smile.

"Oh yes, Tay would love it so much!" Beth replied.

Beth

When we finished the scan, we walked back to the car to drive to Viv and Lisa's house. And to pick up Taytum there.

They already sent us a cute picture from Taytum, when they made some cookies with her.

"Are we first going to tell Taytum, before we tell it to the others?" I asked Zane as we drove into the correct street.

"Uhm yes, I think it's the best idea to tell T it first." Danielle replied.

When we parked the car, we walked to the front door.

Before I could ring the bell at all, Lisa opened the door. "Hey girls! How are you?"

"We're good! How are you?" Daan replied.

"I'm good, thanks." We immediately walked into the living room where we saw Taytum laying in the couch.

"She was exhausted when we finished baking the cookies. So we watched a movie, but halfway she fell asleep." Explained Viv.

"Oh, that isn't weird, since she woke up really early." Danielle replied laughing.

"How long is she asleep?" I asked.

"Uhm 1.5 hours."

"Then it's time to wake her up." Zane said.

"Wake up baby." I said softly as I pulled her hair back from her face.

It wasn't long before she carefully opened her eyes and looked around.

"Slept well?" I asked.

Se nodded, and laid her head down on my chest.

"I'm still tired." She muttered softly.

"Anyone wants a drink?" Lisa asked.

We all nodded.

Lisa came back with our drinks, and a plate with cookies.

"Taytum do you want to give your cookies to your Mommy's?" Lisa asked.

She nodded happily, and walked to Lisa. Lisa helped to give them to us.

Daan

After Taytum gave us a cookie, she sat down on my lap.