"Oi, you lot, guess what?" Fred appeared with George beside him, both of them smirking widely. Lizzy rolled her eyes and scoffed, "What did you two do this time." she deadpanned, earning a few snickers from the others.

"Cooked a little something this morning." George told pleasingly as he lifted up two twin vials, shaking them in his hold.

The group of friends found the Weasley twins amusing, though Hemione thought otherwise, letting out a scoff and a roll of her eyes.

"It's not going to work." she retorted, everyone's eyes now on her. "Yeah? And why's that, Granger?" George questioned amusingly, though the bushy-haired girl shot them an unamused look in return.

She shut the book in her hand and placed it to the side, adjusting her seat before turning back to the twins, "Because a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion."

The Ravenclaw raised her eyebrows impressively, nodding in agreement to the bushy-haired girl's remark, "She's got a point." she hummed but the twins were unbothered by their opinions.

"That's what makes it so brilliant. It's pathetically dim-witted." Fred countered back, earning a sigh from the bushy-haired girl, "Fine, go on, then." she mused, her arms crossed as she leaned back comfortably to her seat.

Fred and George exchanged smirked glances, George quirked his eyebrow up this brother and lifted the vial in his hand, "Ready, Fred."

"Ready, George."

"Bottoms up!" Fred and George cheered as they tipped the vials onto their lip letting a gooey green liquid hit their tongues. With a click of their tongues they turned towards the Goblet, standing right before the Age Line.

"You think it's going to work?" Aidan asked curiously in a hushed tone, though the Ravenclaw replied with a shrug, "We'll just have to see."

Then, Fred and George shared one last glance before dramatically crossing the golden age line and dropped their names into the Goblet. A few seconds passed, everybody expected something to happen but...nothing.

The students around them started to cheer, Fred and George followed along smugly as they circled the Goblet, grinning widely at their success, high fiving each other cheerfully.

Suddenly, Boom! they were ejected high in the air, out of the circle and flat onto their backs, whereupon little white beards sprouted on their chins.

Everybody started to laugh at them, however the twins didn't feel a single hint of embarrassment as they laughed along with everybody.

"I told you." Hermione told in a matter-of fact tone, grinning proudly at herself as they watch Fred and George leave the Great Hall, still laughing at each others white beards.

"No wonder people call you the Brightest Witch of our age." Y/N hummed teasingly, earning a playful roll of eyes from Hermione as she swatted the Ravenclaw's shoulder with her book.

The Ravenclaw quickly grasped her girlfriends wrist, saving herself from another hit as she swiftly took the book out of Hermione's grasp, "No violence please!" she pleaded, though the bushy-haired girl scoffed in response.

Just then, the crowds of student fell completely silent, curiously the two girls turned to the doorway, noticing what has silenced everybody.

"It's him..Oh my god." Ron breathed out dreamily. Viktor Krum strided through the Hall, entered the Age Line with ease and dropped his name off into the goblet's flames calmly.

Y/N noticed Krum smiling towards somebody near her, curiously she followed his line of sight. Her eyes landed on the bushy-haired girl, instantly, her lips pursed together, not realising the scowl forming on her face, though she watched as Hermione smiled back.