Chapter 2, Part 2: New Company!

Tokarev was still unconscious after so many shots. Che was with Gryazev and Shipunov who are also looking after Commissar on Zhukov's order.

Rest of the Riflemen were really impressed, but at the same time they were angry.

Simonov pointed a sinister stare at his friend Shpagin and whisperred something than he smirked evilishly. Shpagin then charged at Ilya at full speed. Evgeniy was amazed. Shpagin attempted to punch him, but Ilya dodged it quickly, not even looking behind him.

Shpagin: "You bastards!" he stumbled, then he charged again.

Ilya: "Dude, what the hell?!" he was dodging all punching attempts.

Ilya clearly didn't want to fight Shpagin. He was evading attacks with an incredible skill. Rest of his friends were speechless.

Shpagin: "Fight me, durak!"

Ilya: "Hey, hey! I don't wanna do this, man! Just stop, goddamn it!"

In that moment, Tokarev let out a silent grunt. Che turned to him and notices that Tokarev is waking up.

Shpagin: "ARGH! Get over here!"

Ilya: "Sorry, but I have to do this!" he said and grabbed Shpagin by his sleeves and threw him on the other side.

Shpagin flew at the bar table and fell on Berens, Altfater and Nimits.

Simonov: "Jeez! That hurts!"

Degtyaryov: "You surely are heavy, Shpagin..."

Friends started cheering and praising him. They never saw Ilya actually fighting.

Evgeniy: "Never expected that Ilya knows those moves! You gotta teach us once!"

Vanya: "Martial arts are something that he quite knows about, don't you think?"

Dmitri: "Yeah."

Shpagin: "That bastard! Next time I wanna a rematch with you." he growled.

Simonov: "I think you don't want it."

Che: "Commadante, it looks like Commissar is waking up."

Tokarev woke up. He flinched a bit like he had a bad dream. He got up, sat and then he scrathed his neck. He sighed heavily, taking his coat and cap. He then approached Dmitri to grab him by his shoulders. He pointed a small gaze at Zhukov who was confused.

There was an awkward silence, which was broken when Commissar spoke up.

Tokarev: "Zhukov, my friend. Do you remember me? Do you remember your old friend?"

Zhukov: "Of course. You used to attend meetings a lot often in past, but you isolated in here, away from the world.

Tokarev: Tell me this again: why did you come all the way here?"

Zhukov: "We're tasked to find a new tank. You see, we need more tanks to make sure our team is rock solid. Our team went through so many changes and got expanded even. We'll need the tanks for the tournament. That's why I came all the way, down here, to find it."

Dmitri: "And we came to save them."

Tokarev: "To save them? Pf- HAHAHAHA! Now that is the funniest thing I've heard. Haha, sorry, I can't. It's funny."

Dmitri: "Why are you laughing, Commissar?"

Tokarev: "We may be feared deliquents here, but I guarantee you - we don't bite. Unless you are a German soldier."