Chapter Eighteen.

Start from the beginning

Brandon: "Man, that's so fucked up." He mumbled sitting up as well. 

Y/n: "Anyway, enough talk about him. Want to finish up some work? I know you needed help with bio," He groaned and walked to his backpack.

Brandon: "Yeah, we should probably start then." He grumbled setting his things on my desk.

___

Y/n: "Isabella!" I whisper yelled, "Bella!" I whined seeing her open her widow and smile down at me.

Bella: "Sorry, I just got out of the shower." She whispered looking around, "I left the back door open, just slip inside and come straight up to my room." I nodded and opened the door.

I closed the door, locked it, and tiptoed up to her room. I was inches away from her door when I saw her parent's door open. I widened my eyes in horror and froze in my place hearing her door open and felt her pull me inside the room.

Yolanda: "Bella, is everything okay?" Bella shut the door as quietly as she could and held a finger over her mouth to shush me.

Bella: "Yeah mom! I went downstairs to get some water. Is everything okay?" I gulped. 

Yolanda: "Yes, just wanted to make sure everything was okay." She mumbled with her footsteps fading, "Goodnight dear." Bella sighed.

Bella: "Goodnight mom," She answered waiting for their room door to shut. 

Once the door shut, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and slouched against her wall. She laughed and dragged me towards her bed. 

Bella: "Oh don't be so dramatic," I rolled my eyes and pulled off my hoodie and jeans.

Y/n: "You say that now but if I was busted by anyone in this house, I would've run out the back door again." She laughed and pulled me onto the bed.

Bella: "Stop being so dramatic and tell me how you've been." She rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me.

Y/n: "I see someone missed me," I kissed her head hearing her hum.

Bella: "I did miss you, it is been three days since I last saw you," I sighed thinking about what's been happening in these few days. "What's going on Y/n? You haven't been yourself and I can tell something is bothering you." She rubbed small circles on my arm.

Y/n: "Things with my family have been difficult recently," I admitted thinking about what Brandon said.

It wasn't a professional but it was Bella and I knew I could trust her.

Bella: "Is it your dad?" She questioned.

Y/n: "No actually. Things have been going okay with him," I chuckled at how odd that sounded.

Bella: "That's great!" She looked at me and ran a finger across my cheek, "But then what's going on?" I rubbed my hand down my face.

Y/n: "Nick came back home and we had no idea why and we eventually found out. Bella, he is involved in some pretty shady things and my parents are so stressed out about it." She sat up with a frown on her face.

Bella: "How shady?" I bit my lip.

Y/n: "I don't want to say much because I don't want to get people involved but it is shady and it could ruin a lot of things for us. I have no idea what to do because even though I'm not involved, it's a lot to process and everything is just so complicated as it is and-"

Bella: "Oh, baby, come here." She cut me off and pulled me into her arms. "Y/n, you're overthinking things and working yourself up. Listen to your breathing, you sound like you're panting and your heart is beating out of your chest, I can feel it." She spoke running her fingers through my hair.

Y/n: "Thinking about all of this works me up," I admitted feeling her kiss my head.

Bella: "It's okay, I know it is hard and I know you cant speak about much but it's going to be okay. Do you often suffer from anxiety?" I pulled away and stared at her.

Y/n: "Sometimes, yes. When I feel overwhelmed with certain situations it kicks into overdrive." She pressed down on my temples and rubbed small circles on them.

Bella: "Whatever you're going through must be overwhelming and I know it's a lot to process for you but stressing yourself out like this isn't good. You need to relax and allow your body and mind to relax." She said looking down at me.

Y/n: "I know but a lot is going on. This situation with Nick and then Abel-"

Bella: "You don't worry about the Abel situation. I will have that handled and I have other people who are helping me. You focus on your family and your health." She somewhat scolded me.

Y/n: "Bella, how can I not worry about you? My blood boils when I think about him even breathing the same space as you. The situation you're in isn't simple and things could go wrong," She sighed and pushed me down in the bed.

Bella: "Y/n, I realize that my situation isn't easy but I also out myself here. So I need to get myself out of it." I opened my mouth again to talk when she covered it. "No more talking about things that can ruin our mood, okay?" I nodded and felt her pull away.

Y/n: "You're right, let's just enjoy the time we have together." I mumbled feeling her rest her head back on my chest.

Bella: "I don't mind sneaking around but I need to spend more time with you. Talking to you on the phone is great but I need to see you in person," She admitted.

Y/n: "I know, sweetheart. It's getting me down as well. There are some days when I just want to come here and lay with you. No talking, just lay here and hold you." She kissed my lips.

Bella: "My dad bought this new apartment out in Santa Monica, he got it as a little chill-out spot for us and our friends and no one knows about it yet..." She bit her lip.

Y/n: "And?" I teased making her whine.

Bella: "You know what I mean!" She whined quietly, "I already told my parents that I would go there this weekend. Can you try and make a plan to come?" She begged.

Y/n: "I don't know Bella, what if we get caught..." I mumbled unsurely.

Bella: "Please?! I can give you a spare key and you can go right after school on Friday and I'll join you when I finish classes." She begged pouting at me.

Y/n: "Bella," I sighed.

Bella: "It'll be good for both of us. We both need a break and this is perfect! No one knows about it and we can finally have some alone time." I felt my heart rate pick up at the last part.

I mean, spending some time with her would be great. And getting away from the drama at home would be refreshing.

Y/n: "I'm not sure yet. I can speak to Derek and see if he can cover for me and make an excuse. I can't ask anyone else but I know if I ask them they will make a plan." I explained.

Bella: "I'll take that," She smiled leaning in to kiss me. "I can't wait to be alone with you," She mumbled between kisses.

Y/n: "Oh really?" I laughed pulling away slowly, "Do you really want me to yourself that badly?" I teased running my hands along her back.

Bella: "I want you all to myself, baby." She nipped my bottom lip.

Y/n: "To do what?" She giggled and

Bella: "To ruin each other in the best way possible."

100 votes or more guys! 💜

I have ideas on where to take this book but any ideas you want to share? Drop a comment 💯