[L] Your first race

Corrected and reviewed by two beautiful persons : @PauloDybala101 and @HeidiJames28, Thank you so much !

Words count : 5013

Mick Schumacher

You took the plastic pass in your hands and validated your entrance into the F1 paddock, you adjusted your backpack on your shoulders, the sun of July already shining even if it was only 8 am

You took the plastic pass in your hands and validated your entrance into the F1 paddock, you adjusted your backpack on your shoulders, the sun of July already shining even if it was only 8 am. A woman was waiting for all the people who entered the paddock.

"Good morning Madam , I just need to take your temperature, and you can sanitize your hands." The paddock's employee welcomed you, she was wearing a mask, but you could imagine her smile. You stayed still to make her job easier, she pointed her thermometer at your forehead to get your temperature. "All good Madam, you are free to go, have a nice day."

"You too, thank you for your work and stay safe." You answered, taking a bit of hydroalcoholic gel to sanitize your hands and started walking through the paddock. You had an appointment with Mattia Binotto and Marco Matassa in 15 minutes. You looked around while walking, it was your first time in a F1 paddock, everything was strangely calm, nothing like what you imagined. You only saw a few people, one of two photographers was already there, you adjusted your mask before stopping in front of Ferrari's hospitality.

You climbed the 3 steps before entering the code Ferrari's human resources sent you a couple of days ago. You were almost surprised by the ambiance of the motorhome, you were expecting to see only red, but in fact, Ferrari combined the red with a lot of white, it was beautiful and welcoming.

"Good morning Madam [Y/SN], Mister Binotto and Mister Matassa are already waiting for you." A beautiful woman interrupted your thoughts, you moved your attention to her. She started walking and you followed her to an office where two men were waiting for you.

"Oh [Y/N], good morning and welcome to our beautiful home." Marco welcomed you, walking towards you and giving you an elbow bump, realizing the health crisis didn't allow you to get closer.

"Good morning, and thank you Marco, Mister Binotto." You greeted the men.

"Oh Marco has the privileged to be called by his name, apparently, I don't. Take a sit [Y/N] please." Mattia joked showing you a chair where you could sit, which you did. Taking your laptop out of your bag and a little notebook where you could write everything that could help you with your job probably.

"I am sorry Mattia, I just spend more time working with Marco, I probably feel more comfortable." You explained, laughing a little as well.

"We talked yesterday with Marco, and we believe the work you've been doing during quarantine is a great start. We still believe Mick's biggest issues are qualifying and tyre management but for this weekend, the main focus is to be sure Mick will be feeling physically well during the whole weekend. Even if he worked very hard to stay on top of his form, he spent 7 months without being in a F2 car so please be attentive to that." Mattia told you while you wrote a few words in your notebook, to keep track of Mattia's words.