36

Kate

We finished our drinks and took a taxi back to Mathias's apartment on the Upper West Side. He lived on the twenty-ninth floor, and his keys rustled as he unlocked the door.

"It is not as fancy as Brax's penthouse, but I am quite pleased with it," he said as we went inside. It was a big studio, with the kitchen, living room, and bedroom all blending together without walls. The windows pointed east toward Central Park.

"This is really nice," I said.

He smiled proudly. "Brax pays me quite well! When first I moved to the city, I shared a studio with two other men. It was the size of this kitchen!"

"That's crazy," I said. "How did you all fit inside? Did you have bunk beds?"

"One bed," Mathias said. "We shared at different hours of the day. I have come far since then. And speaking of beds, allow me to give you a tour of my current bed on the other side of the studio."

He took me by the arm and escorted me across the room. We passed a bar area with shelves full of liquor, illuminated by white LED lights on the wall.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked.

"The only thing I want is you," I replied. It was a dumb line, but I was feeling nice and tipsy just then.

Mathias grinned, then lifted me off the ground. I yelped as he carried me the final ten feet across the room and dropped me on the bed.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked.

"Few things in life is necessary," he replied. "Eating. Breathing. And this."

He planted his arms on either side of me and lowered his mouth to mine. I sighed into his lips as he smothered me with his hard, powerfulbody. He hiked up my dress so I could spread my legs for him, and then he ground his hips into me. His bulge was stiff and warm, and I yearned to feel him inside of me.

We paused our passionate kisses to undress. Mathias pulled my dress over my head, then unbuttoned his own shirt and stripped it away. He removed his pants, then slid my panties off my legs. He paused above me, a broad-shouldered profile of nude manliness.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I am memorizing the way you look. So that I may never forget."

He pounced back onto me and showed me the true extent of his desire. His kisses were fierce with longing, the kind that had been building all night. His tip pushed into my lips, and he gave me tiny little thrusts, only an inch back and forth, before he finally grabbed my hip and pushed deep inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his body while he fucked me on the bed, long strokes that moved in time with the kisses from his lips.

I had forgotten all about his promise to try something new with me. When I was in his arms, the only thing I could think about was the parts that were touching me, rubbing against me, grabbing me. But then Mathias rolled onto his side, bringing me with him. His massive hand clutched my ass as we made love on our sides, our lips still locked together in an endless kiss of love.

Mathias's hand clung to my ass possessively. His fingers kept stretching like he wanted to feel every inch of my cheek, or like a basketball player trying to palm a ball with one hand. I pushed my breasts against his chest and moaned into his mouth, and he responded with his flickering tongue.

And then his fingers slid just a little bit farther.

I felt his fingertip against my asshole. It remained there, knocking on my backdoor without going any further. It could have been an accident, but its presence turned me on. Like he wanted all of me.

And then he removed all doubt.

"Oh!" I gasped as his fingertip slid into my ass.

He paused to look at me. "Have I gone too far? Do you not like this?"

"It's not that. I was just surprised."

"If you wish for me to stop..."

"No!" I quickly said. "Don't stop."

I was curious, now. Butterflies of excitement soared through my body. This was new and different and I was in the right mood to try it.

He kissed me again, and resumed fucking me. Slow and steady while we made love on our sides. The arm that was grabbing my ass bulged in the soft studio light, ropes of gorgeous muscle that I couldn't stop looking at.

Slowly, his finger slid deeper into my ass. It was a strange sensation. Definitely different.

But in a good way.

"I like it," I whispered. "Keep going."

Mathias rumbled with laughter as he pushed his finger deeper. Now I really liked it, especially the way it felt along with his thickness filling my wet heat. Within moments I was moaning and pushing my ass against his hand.

"You do like it," he breathed. "You are not simply faking it for my benefit."

I shook my head and kissed him again. I parted my lips and slid my tongue into his mouth in a deep French kiss. His finger moved back and forth, like he was fucking me with it. My moans deepened.

Mathias's entire body moved while he fucked me. Every time his dick filled me I felt his finger in my ass, stimulating parts of my body I never knew could be stimulated like this. His free hand slid underneath my neck and around my back, holding me against him while he nuzzled at my neck. I clutched his head, running my fingers through his blond hair while he ravaged me from both ends.

When he slid a second finger into my ass, the pleasure sent me over the edge. I trembled and cried out with ecstasy, arching my back and curling my toes. Mathias buried both fingers as deep into my ass as he could go, until I felt his knuckles against my skin, and he gave a little come hither motion inside of me that pushed against my inner walls. The intensity of the pleasure pulled new cries from my breathless lips, and then he spasmed inside of me and he roared with his own anguish-like bliss.

I could barely move after. All the nerves in my body—not just my erogenous zones, but the nerves in my legs and arms too—felt fried. Like I had exercised too hard. If someone had offered me a million dollars to get up and get dressed, I would have told them no.

"This was pleasing to you?" Mathias rumbled after we were cleaned up, and had returned to bed to cuddle.

I giggled while resting on his broad chest. Every inch of him was warm and hard.

"Very much so. You think I was faking it?" I asked.

"Your screams of happiness were genuine. I am surprised," he said.

"Surprised why?"

He stroked my hair and gazed up at me. "I was uncertain if you would like this. Yet you liked it very much."

"I had never done that before. It was new!"

He gave me a kiss. "I am overjoyed! Perhaps next time we will take it a step further."

I giggled at the thought. "I don't know if you can fit. There's a big difference between two fingers and..." I let my hand drift down to his crotch, and gave his soft shaft a squeeze.

"But I want to try," I added. It was true. I did want to try it, especially if it turned Mathias on.

I wonder if the others would like it too...

Mathias rumbled with laughter and wrapped me in a bear hug, squeezing me until I could hardly breathe, and in his powerful arms I felt warm and safe.