32

Kate

I waved to Claudette to let her know we were back, and then we hurried down the hallway toward my room. We slowed down to tip-toe past the twins' room, and I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard only silence within.

Once we were in my bedroom, I wasn't sure what to do. Getting naked with a guy for the first time was always kind of awkward. Especially since we were taking a shower together.

But Mathias simply strode toward the bathroom, shedding clothes as he went. He kicked off his shoes and hopped out of his socks. He pulled his tank top over his head and tossed it aside, then pulled his running shorts down. He wasn't wearing anything underneath—he was butt naked now.

And what a nice butt it is, I thought as he disappeared into the bathroom. The shower began running, and then his blond head poked around the corner.

"You are coming, yes?" he asked.

"If you do it right," I replied.

"Ah hah! I understand this joke!"

When I got to the bathroom, Mathias was already in the shower. He looked blurry and formless through the bubbled glass, which was already rapidly steaming up. With enough cover to feel modest, I took off my sports bra, then shimmied out of my running shorts and panties.

"Do you wish for me to turn around?" Mathias asked, voice echoing in the shower.

"That would be nice."

I opened the shower door. His hulking body was facing away from me. His blond hair was dark with moisture now, and the muscles of his back glistened. His ass looked like two chiseled boulders, with dimples on the side leading down to his thighs.

I hopped in the shower, then squeezed his butt with both hands to ease the tension. He whirled around. I could see him in my peripheral vision, large and long and hanging down between his legs, but I made myself smile up into his eyes.

"This was not very nice," he said, scowling. "I turned the other way to make you comfortable, and you take advantage of my nudity!"

"Like how you squeezed my butt on the massage table?" I shot back.

"That was different. That was a joke."

"This was a joke too. I squeezed your butt. It was funny."

His arms folded around me, pulling my body up against his. He was slick and wet and warm. "The time for jokes has ended, Kate," he said softly.

Mathias leaned down to kiss me. His arms surrounded me and held me close, like hot stones against my skin. The scalding water ran across our bodies as our lips moved against one another in a long, passionate, wet kiss.

I had been with different kinds of men in my life. Short, tall, lean, muscular. But I had never been with someone as chiseled as Mathias. The way I felt when I was in his arms, enveloped and protected by his muscle, turned me on in a primal way.

We kissed, and then he went to his knees before me. I gasped as he began eating me out there in the shower. His tongue undulated against my clit and lips while the water hit my back and ran down my legs. He gripped my ass with both hands, holding his face against my sex. Mathias's blond hair was dark with moisture as he nuzzled between my legs.

My moans echoed off the shower walls.

He devoured me until my toes curled, then stood up and kissed me once more. Then he showed a little of his strength by spinning me around, maneuvering my body with ease. I surrendered to his whims as the hard ridge of his cock pressed against my ass, sliding wetly between the cheeks.