wave; cmon i dont got all day people i need to sleep!!

random soul; *walks up to desk and says name*

wave; *looking at there file* says here you robbed a bank killed your wife raped a 8 yr and died in a car accident?

random soul; yes sir

wave; i would say thats karma but you die and go to hell *stamps his file and sends digital file to hades from computer*

hades; *receives file and submits him to hell and emails wave to send him to hell*

random soul; *goes down slide in hell slide*

wave; have a nice eternal torturific day, NEXT

sonic; *eating chili dog and watching wave work*

random soul; *walks up and says name*

wave; says here you helped cats out of trees killed a .....fox.......was married but got divorced for murdering a woman and your cause of death was depressionic suicide

random soul; yes sir

wave; you was bad for killing people but your most reasonable reason for going to hell was for killing a fox

random soul; why do you care send me too heaven!!!

wave; im a fox number one and you must be polite to the decider also ITS ON A SIGN ON THE DOOR BEFORE YOU GET HERE

 sign; BE POLITE TO THE DECIDER, DON'T GET IN FIGHTS WITH ANOTHER SOUL IN LINE, DO NOT HAVE FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE ROOM, DON'T GET MAD WHEN YOUR DECISION WAS NOT THE ONE YOU WANT, AND DO NOT CURSE IN THE ROOM!!

hades; wave just stamp the file and move on

wave; fine...*stamps as hell and sends to hades*

moon; hey wave why is there a picture with all of us on your desk?

wave; because i get bored alot so i decorated the desk with 1 picture of us all together and a few things too keep me focused

hades; WAVE QUIT TALKING AND GET TO WORK!!!!!

wave; ok

shadow,glitch; *helping wave work*

wave; cmon people i don't got all day

hades; wave imma go and take a coffee break, do my job and supervise shadow, glitch, and paige,

wave; or i could just...... idk .........send someone named igneous the hedgefox(waves fire demon counterpart) and send him to your job and stay here?

hades; no you do your job im your manager and you do wut i say!!!!

wave; whatever *gets up and walks to his desk* 

random soul; *walks to waves post and says name*

paige; *at waves post* ok so here it says you worked at a nuclear reactor, got raped and had 3 kids, got an abortion, and killed a rabbit that was in a meadow for no reason?

random soul; yes cutie~

wave; no flirting you pervy souls

random soul; so~ why can't we certainly love yall~

wave; paige send her to her place!!

paige; *sends to heaven* 

marinette; welcome to the gates of heaven, pls wait at that mark while i get the confirmation email that you may go to heaven!!