Charlie Weasley, much to no ones surprise, made the best entrance possible and arrived on one of his many dragons from Romania. He brought three dragons with him and everyone could only stay back and watch the terrifying creatures fly around the limited space. However, the issue was one of them got out of the magic barrier and had been missing for over an hour. It was the enormous black one, about four times the size of the rest of them, who Charlie claimed had been throwing a fit for the last few months. The dragon was apparently very temperamental compared to the rest.

        Outside, far away but close enough to those people was Sirius Black. He had been wearing a black suit, gifted to him by Jackie Carter, who was inside the party and being accompanied by her fiancé Remus Lupin.

       He was kneeling down in front of the ancient cherry blossom tree that Mrs Weasley planted over a decade ago and was admiring one of the flowers planted beside it. It was a white one, with large overwhelming leaves from the sides. A simplistic looking flower but once you got to take a closer look, it was beautiful and rather alluring.

      He commented loudly, "I've always thought these weren't the nicest flowers. Don't know why you'd want to name anyone after one."

   "Really? Well I always thought naming someone after a constellation just showed plain out stupidity." The voice of Magnolia Aleksander replied from behind him.

       He turned. It should be acknowledge that even after all this time, Magnolia Aleksander was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had been a tall slim woman, slightly shorter than Sirius but tall enough that she could meet his eyes, topped with medium length brown hair. Her hair had only been slightly longer than it usually had been because all of the hairdressers had closed down and it was to risky too leave. She was wearing a long velvet dress that swept off the grass as she walked, added with the star necklace Sirius got her when they were eighteen. Her lips were red, the same color as they had usually been painted. Big brown gentle welcoming eyes that no one would fear unless she wanted them too.

       He stood up from his spot and walked over towards her, meeting her halfway when she came to his arms. He took her hands into his and brought them to his lips, brown eyes meeting lively grey when he leaned forward and kissed her. Hand pulling her to him gently by her waist whereas she gently caressed his cheek before pulling back.

        "Are you alright? You disappeared right after dessert," Magnolia pointed out, concern written all over her angelic face. Her features converted into worry at this recent behavior, he was zoning out a lot since they arrived to the burrow. "You've been acting strange ever since we've arrived."

        "The wedding," He mentioned, flicking his head back to the tent with a look of confusion. Sirius had been thinking over the last few months and questioning some of his own choices he ever made. Specifically the ones he made when he escaped Azkaban. "Why did we never get married? After the first time, when I got you back from Marcos, why didn't we try again? Or when I got escaped?"

      Magnolia paused, brows furrowing as she recalled the earlier years of their relationship. She remembered the day of their wedding. It was slightly blurry and she couldn't remember all the details but that was to be expected surely. She remembered Marcos coming and kidnapping her right before her and Sirius got to say the 'I do's', and she remembered being in the room where Marcos hid her. She remembered almost dying if it wasn't for Sirius who came in and got her last minute.

     "We didn't have the time." Magnolia breathed, frowning for a long moment. "You were sent to Azkaban shortly after it happened."

      Sirius heard the tone of guilt in her voice and refused to accept it immediately, "It wasn't your fault, there was nothing you could do. Your magic stopped working."