Prorogue -The end of Three Kings and the ones left behind.

It had ended. The Queen looked at the sky admiring the red aura that seemed to bring life to the night sky. The Red King, Mikoto Suoh, had died from the hands of the Blue one ,Munakata Reisi. But Mikoto wasn't the only one that lost his life this day. The Silver King ,Adolf Weismann or else Yashiro Isana, died from the hands of Mikoto because he had sealed in him the killer of Tatara Totsuka, a clansman of Mikoto's.

Totsuka's killer was no other than the seventh King otherwise known as the Colorless King. Queen was HIS but now that her King is dead she is free. Queen dragged her feet rather gracefully towards the wailing Red Clan. Well even though she was free she HAD to correct some of her King's mistakes. It was her duty. She soon reached them and halted in front of them.

She waited patiently for them to acknowledge her presence and once they did she greeted them politely. Their faces were still tear-stained but their expressions went immediately cold. They tensed up raising their gaurd. "Who are you?" Yata Misaki spat out surprising her. She knew all of them and was aware of his fear and akwardness towards the opposite gender. So his cold and calm response took her by surprise.

"I'm a Queen." She gave them a simple response that on the contrary made them confused. "What is a Queen doing on this island?" Now came the confused Izumo Kusanagi's voice. "Well I couldn't really act otherwise. My King got into trouble and now he's dead but made some foolish mistakes I'm bound to change." Queen put her weight on one leg and stuffed her hands in her pockets.

"Who's your King? Your answer will determine if we let you live so be careful here little Queen." Misaki's obnoxious attitude made her sigh in boredom. "I'm The Queen Of The Colorless King." She eyed them trying to figure out their reaction. One moment she was standing ten feet from the group and the other a punch had landed in her stomach.

She flew back and hit a tree. She coughed a bit blood and stood up again walking back. The whole group was now furious considering the Colorless King was the one that killed their comrade. They wanted to kill her and she knew it. However there wasn't anything she could do. This was the only thing she could do. Be a punching-sack for them to vent their anger.

Just when a second punch was about to land in her face she was forcefully pulled back out of Yata's way. She stumbled a bit backwards and looked at her savior curiously. It was Kushina Anna. "Hello little lady. Thanks for the saving but this is the point in my visiting here." Anna looked at her with unwavering eyes making the Queen smile.

"You look like you have something to say." She nodded and procceded to talk when Rikio decided to interrupt her. "Anna stand back. She is the Queen of that bastard." Now the Queen of that bastard was extremely annoyed. She shot him a glare and spoke in a deadly voice. "Shut up. Never interrupt a lady. I thought Mikoto at least taught you some manners." She turned to Anna ignoring the aggressive group of Homra members.

Anna took it as a signal to speak up and so she did. "You have no chains holding you back now that the Colorless King is dead so why do you insist on erasing his mistakes instead of simply moving on?" Queen smiled a sorrowful smile and patted Anna's head. "Because my King did many bad things and it's a Queen's duty to control him. I never had control of him but 'cause he is currently dead doesn't mean I can leave things as they are. Don't you want to see Mikoto's heated red again and feel his warmth?"

Anna looked at the Queen with wide eyes and after she collected herself she took her in a tight hug. The Queen returned the hug and let go after a moment. Anna grabbed her arm and dragged her back to the group of confused and bewildered boys. "I'm confused." Came the voice of one of the members. "I'll explain in a bit. For now why don't we go visit Mikoto?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff! Sorry this story will have slow updates cause I don't have a plan on how it will be continued yet! <3 Also once a month updates.