He opened his phone and called Bokuto, a video call to be exact.

And he answered, but he was surprised to see Yuko's face on the screen.

"Yuko-san?" Akaashi mentions her name.

Yuko smiled at her, "Hi there Akaashi! How are you?"

"I'm doing good, is Kou around?" Akaashi asks.

Yuko nods and looked at a certain direction before returning his attention to Akaashi, "He's currently talking to someone. You want me to switch the camera?"

Akaashi nodded, "Sure.."

He wants to see Bokuto. They did not communicate for a while, he knows how busy Bokuto is but at least he can still see him even though his attention is on anyone else.

Yuko switched the front camera to the back camera and focused it on Bokuto's direction.

And Akaashi saw him talking to someone, and from the appearance itself, the woman is also a model.

"Bokuto and Reina gotten pretty close, since Reina can also speak Japanese making it easy for them to converse." Yuko said in the background.

"Eh..I see. When are you coming home?" Akaashi asked.

"Hmm, the fashion week is ending so maybe we will be home sooner or later." Yuko responded.

"No exact date?"

Yuko frowned, "None. But I hope we can head home soon, I want to rest."

"Tell Kou to rest too.." Akaashi reminded and kept watching his partner interacting with the people in the same field as him.

"Sure. He's less whiny too, compared to the first time he left for work." Yuko laughed, remembering how eager Bokuto was to go head home immediately.

Akaashi smiled, "Tell him I miss him. I'll be going now.."

"Sure!!"

When the call ended, Akaashi went on with his usual night routine ending his day and finally resting. His week is not that eventful now that Bokuto is out of the country, he misses him.

In the morning, Akaashi started his day like the usual but he was disturbed by the amount of texts he got from Yukie.

He picked his phone up and read every messages that he received from Yukie.

1108yuki:
akaaaaaaaassshhii!

1108yuki:
cheer up okay! there's no way
the rumors are correct! bokuto's
absolutely not like that!

Rumors? What rumors is she talking about?

1108yuki:
i suggest you avoid reading articles
or news from the Internet, because
it'll only make you frustrated and
of course we don't want that.

1108yuki:
so just chill okay? it's the best if
you avoid checking your phone for
the meantime.

Akaashi was remained puzzled when he read all those messages coming from Yukie. What was that all about anyway? And what does she mean by rumors?

Are there new rumors about him and Bokuto? Those matter ended a long time ago and Yuko already covered up everything to the public.

So? Why is it coming back? It's impossible for it to come back since they haven't been hanging out lately due to Bokuto's work.

Out of curiosity Akaashi did not stop himself from checking the rumors that Yukie was talking about and when he saw it, he wanted to laugh.

What the hell is this?