5.IT WAS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN YOU.

Start from the beginning

He said this in a fake american accent which made me giggle and then he kissed my forehead.

' Fine na?'
I nodded my head in response.

'Ruhi, i can't find the black nailpolish yaar'(friend, it is a word used commonly while talking to someone who is your friend)

'Yaa Ria , abhi was doing painting using that nailpolish'

She scrunched her nose , and then screamed

We all love screaming.
'Abhi you moron , bastard . How dare you to use my nailpain-

I stopped her in between 'Ria not this one.'

She clenched her teeth and then suddenly she started speaking actually scratch that . She started screaming on top of her lungs

' Abhuday fucking ahuja wherever the fuck are you , drag your ugly ass here in the living room , NOW.

'She is gonna kill him.Go get some popcorns.And call Aakash .' Abhi whispered in my ear.

I gave him a disgusting look.

'Shut the fuck up abhi otherwise i will kill you'

'Bu-

'You bastard, idiot how dare you to use my nailpolish, do you how expensive it was. ' Ria was fuming with anger.

Seeing her reaction firstly Abhuday jumped on his place. And then he tried to balance himself but failed miserably and then he took long strides towards us . And hid behind me.
'Ruhi save me from this monster. Please , she will kill me for sure. ' he requested me.
'What the fuck did you say?' Ria snapped at him.
'Nothing Ria , i was just saying i will buy you a new one. Actually why one i will buy the full set for you.'

'Do you know how expensive it was you idiot?'
He gave her a blank look.

'Just remember it was more expensive than you, moron.'

Abhuday face turned blank listening to her reply.On the other hand i let out a chuckle and abhi started laughing hysterically. Like a person who is high on drugs .

'RUHI see , how she is talking to me. Is this way to talk to person.How can she compare my price with a nailpaint. Listen to me Ria, very carefully i am priceless. Ok. And you Abhishek stop laughing. Ok, it was not that funny. Actually it was not even a bit funny. '

Abhi didn't stop laughing and Ria kept glaring on both Abhi's .

'Ruhi, does the nailpaint was that expensive?' Abhi whispered in my ear.
I pressed my lips together to control my laugh.

'No abhi, it was not that expensive she is just trying to roast you. '

'Ok'

'Idiot'

'Ok , Ria now stop this shit shitty fight on a freaking nailpaint and please anyone of you get something to eat for me. I am damm hungry. I am coming in two minutes '

With this i rushed to my room to freshn-up. After actually 3 minutes i was sitting on the sofa with a plate of tasty food in my hand and 4 people watching me.

'Can you all stop looking at me like that and haan Aakash where were you?'

'First of all hello to you too, then answering your question i went to buy something from mall. And how was your one day trip to patna?'

'Yaa, what your family did this time'? Ria asked.

'Are they giving you your share of the property'? Abhi said chuckling.

'Or they are throwing you fully out?' Abhuday said.

All of them were waiting for my reply.
But what can i say.

Bitch just say it. Go for it. You can do it. You know you are badass you can do this easily.

Ooo, here you are .

Ignore me just go for it.

I wish i can.

This is not the right time to roast your inner conscience. Go for it.

Ok bu-

Shutup, and just go

'Guys, actually...

Secret revealing time guys.

What will happen???
Will they take this easily.
Or......

For knowing this keep reading the heart flutters.
.
.
Ok , so i am feeling like a daily soap. *Hehehe*

The next chapter is not ready but i have decided what i am gonna do.

Actually , there is lots of negativity everywhere. The cyclone , the fungus and covid. Just stay safe and please be inside your house.

And please, vote and comment cause it makes me happy.

And ignore my mistakes

You can also follow me on my Instagram account. -@ranfor_mylife
I post memes, some quotes and other pictures there. So...https://www.instagram.com/ranfor_mylife/

And the book has 450+ views .

Ok , by by , tata , goodbye Fir milenge padhte padhte

Fir milenge padhte padhte.

ADIOS🌸🌸