𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

Scott scoffed "Why should I help you?"

Y/n got into the car and looked at Derek as he spoke "Because you need me."

Scott sighed "Fine. I'll try. Hey, get him out of here." Stiles started his car "I hate you for this so much."

~~~~~

As the three drove stiles looked over at Derek "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

Derek looked at him "Almost where?"

Stiles sighed "Your house."

Dereks eyes went wide "What? No, you can't take me there."

Stiles scoffed "I can't take you to your own house?"

Derek sighed "Not when I can't protect myself!"

Stiles drove off to the side of the road "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

Derek groaned "Not yet. I have a last resort."

Stiles shook his head "What do you mean? What last resort?"

Derek rose his sleave showing a bullet hole Stiles looked at it "Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

Y/n covered her eyes "that's disgusting"

Derek growled "Start the car. Now."

Stiles scoffed "I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little Werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

Derek scoffed "Start the car... or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth."

Y/n smacked Dereks shoulder "don't threaten him"

Derek glared at her causing y/n to back away a bit

~~~~~

y/n bitting her nails as Stiles scoffed he was on the phone with scott only one side being heard

"What am I supposed to do with him....and, by the way, he's starting to smell....Like death.....What about your boss?...." He looked at Derek "You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you."

Derek took the phone "Did you find it?....Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right...Then think about this, the Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, either you kill with him, or you get killed. So, if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."

~~~

Stiles looked at his phone as they entered the clinic "Does Northern Blue Monkshood mean anything to you?"

Derek sat down "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

Stiles looked at him "Why?"

Derek wiped the dripping sweat from his forehead "Cause I'm gonna die without it."

~~~

Stiles groaned as he saw Derek "Okay, you know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of-"

Derek panted "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."

Y/n's eyes went wide as Stiles scoffed "Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?"

Derek grabbed something "If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort."

Y/n looked at him "Which is...?"