Chapter 9

Warning: harm, death.
Might need some tissues? Don't know, perhaps you would

My head was pounding. I was on the ground, eyes looking up to the ceiling weakly. I could hear in a blur and see his platinum blond hair in my sight. The bright lights were blinding me, making it more difficult to see properly. I heard shouts, though in a blur. I felt the cold air hit my upper arm, means my sleeve was lifted. My eyes closed.
----------

I woke up to a grey ceiling in my sight. I tried to move, but it hurt. I noticed, my hand was being held. Draco was sleeping in a chair beside my bed. I was in the hospital wing.

,,Draco?" I whispered and squeezed his hand lightly to wake him up. ,,Draco?" His eyes opened slowly. He adjusted his posture and sat up, his eyes widened. He hugged me immediately, catching me off guard.

,,You're okay." He let a breath out in relief and I could feel his smile against my ear. He placed his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. Opening them, I could see the tears. ,,I'm so sorry." He whispered. ,,So sorry." His voice shook.

,,What is it?" He caressed my cheek. ,,What happened?" I asked curiously as in why I'm in the hospital wing.

,,I couldn't do anything against it and I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He whispered, taking my arm in his hand.

,,Draco, what happened?" I asked and he lifted my sleeve. There was it, the dark mark. I gasped quietly.

,,I'm so sorry. Everything happened so fast. You were in the Manor, I found you, there was a fight- and- and there was blood and spells were being shouted through the room- I- I saw you on the ground and you were laying there helplessly and you didn't budge and I-" I interrupted him with a hug as he was telling me everything panickingly. I hugged him longly and kissed his cheek as I pulled away. ,,There will be a task tomorrow." He whispered and I gulped.
--------
The day came. Louis, Draco and I had to go to the ministry of magic to get something important. I was utterly scared and almost crying at the thought of doing a task for Voldemort. My hands shook as we entered.

,,I'm scared." I whispered anxiously and Louis stopped to hug me.

,,Everything will be okay." He said as he pulled away. We continued walking.

After a good hour, Draco found what we had to get and I was relieved. We could finally leave. At least I thought so until a death eater came and told us to come to the lower floor cause they're getting attacked. I felt even more scared and breathed in sharply. Louis grabbed my hand and we went down fastly. There was a fight. A few students from Hogwarts were there, therefore I tried to be unseen. Louis was at one side of me and Draco at the other. Draco grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side harshly as a spell was directed at me. It flew past us and I fell on top of him and behind something, thus nobody could see us. I looked him in the eyes.

,,I'm so sorry for all of this." He whispered and I nodded. ,,I don't want to lose you." He said and I kissed his cheek.

,,Me neither, but not the time, Draco." I stood up and hid behind a big stone.

Draco had one hand on my waist. I could tell he was scared either. Spells were casted across the room, shouts and laughters echoed. I breathed fastly, afraid of everything. We all three were pulled into this, but we had no choice. I looked everwhere to see what Louis was doing to make sure he was fine. Draco's hand was still weakly on my waist, he was right behind me, hiding either. I looked everywhere and panicked as I couldn't see him.

The room fell silent. My ears tried to adjust to the sudden volume change.There he was. I sighed in relief as he smiled at me. He smiled weakly, standing in the distance, his wand in his hand. I wanted to take a step forward.