Car accident-Sharon Carter

**I got up at 6:34 a.m . I was angry. I am fucking late now!! I tought while going to work. I forgot to take coffee with me. I went to get this coffee 'cause I was late enough to think about this. After I came to company I took coffe with me to give it to Boss. I was really tired while working, I didn't sleep well. It will be long day I thought. That was a day of hard trainin. I was shooting very well but not today. After work I stucked in the traffic, it was a bad day. Without thinking I went other way, but I was hurry so I didn't noticed the truck next to me. The truck hit me with such force that my car overturned. The glass from the windshield cut into me like butter. This time I started bleeding out very quickly. I just felt something very wet on me. It was blood. In a split second I passed out. I felt nothing, no pain just wet blood on me. I couldn't find the strength within myself that would free me from this weird feeling. That was the first time I died for longer than before. It wasn't pleasantly feel windshield into me. I couldn't put it out of me. I couldn't even move my hand. I woke up in home, on my couch. I had terrible headache. I took medicine but it didn't help. Lucas and Fury were next to me. Sitting in the kitchen talking. Fury stayed until my health stabilized. Lucas was scared because he was my bestfriend. We were really close with Lucas, he took care of me and my health. Fury went to S. H. I. E. L. D. and Lucas stayed with me. When everything was fine, he fell asleep. I made a tea for us and we talked for a while.**

**********
Hi everyone thanks so much for 100+ wievs of chapters with Sharon. I made this chapter for somebody who asked me in comments what happend with Sharon during an accident.

Sorry that it's so short.

LOVE YOU ALL 3000

**********