4. Death of Sharon Carter

*TWO YEARS OF BEING WITH LUCAS*
*actual year(2021)

**We are getting married, it's a day I didn't expect. I didn't expect to ever go that far with someone without killing anyone else than me. Loving him with all my heart, with true love. That is the best feeling I could ever go through. I loved him so much, and he loved me too. I was 45 years old when I was getting married. That is amazing. I finally found my soulmate. I thought that I don't belong to this world but with Lucas, I can be everywhere. When he knew that I can't die he was impressed and he was still happy with me. He asked me if I care about this power because he knows that I can die whenever I don't care. We want to have a big family so he really cares about me to not pass away in a bad time. I am a little worried about this because when I spend time with Lucas I forget about everything it's just us.

**It was the best weather I've ever seen, my "family" was small so most of these 60 people were Lucas's family. We ate dinner and dessert. All guests were dancing and drinking the whole night. Me and Lucas were happy together, but we had to start doing a normal job. After 3 years of our being together, we got divorced. It is because of our characters, different knowledge, and different worlds.

**Well, after 26 years I found a new partner. I was 74 but I still had my good-looking body. He just fucked me, and he didn't expect that I will have a baby with him. Well, it was a boy. He went abroad and he left me in New York alone with my baby Tom. I was happy when he was graduating his high school. He was 18, and I still was the same "young", good-looking woman. I didn't tell him about my power, I just couldn't. He was happy with me, but I needed somebody who would care about me to the end of my life and I would talk with him about my problems. After a year I found another man, younger than me 47 years old but I didn't tell him my age. (yes I was 93) He was happy with me. I got pregnant with him. 9 months later I had 2 girls. Rose and Scarlet. I had to tell him my real age and my power. He stayed with me to the end. I didn't want to be his wife we were happy without a wedding. Tom found a girlfriend and he got married. When I was 124 years old I passed out. Rose and Scarlet were 30 years old, and Tom was 50. They all knew about my power, girls have it too. They were scared, but after I told them everything about this power Rose and Scarlet were safe and happy. My husband died when I could have been 127. He was 81. Our children had their own families. I left, he left, and my children were sorry. When I died I felt that it's time for me and even if it is weird I felt happy.

For the first and last time, I felt happy.

*****************************

I am sorry but she had to die nobody told me that she has to be alive so I'm sorry guys. Love you all thanks for reading this!!

*****************************