💚Sero x m!reader💚

/Lovely/
Quirk: Frequency
Can alter the frequency around you
~~~~~

You were a part of the Bakusquad, always following and supporting the angry pomeranian. He honestly wasn't too bad to you, he even remembered your name on a good day. Mina and you were best friends, and Denki and Kiri were cool too. But Sero..

Hanta Sero. Quirk, tape. He made your heart beat faster than anything ever. He was always so cool, so sweet, so fun.. You couldn't help but fall in love.

"DAMNNN YOU L/N!!!" Bakugou yelled. The six of you were playing minecraft, and you had just set his town on fire.

"Nice one L/n!!" Sero was cheering you on for such a heroic deed. But, alas, it is Bakugou we're talking about here.

"HAHAH, TAKE THAT YOU LOSER!!" He proceeded to exact revenge by flooding your town.

"Dammit, Katsuki.." You weren't really mad, but it had taken awhile to set up that town.

"None of you better come at me, I'm prepared!" Mina said. She was never prepared. Denki usually just ran around finding wolves to tame, and Kiri tried to see how far he could mine without falling into lava.

Sero and you usually teamed up, and you were glad you didn't today. It would've been so embarrassing if you had got both of your towns destroyed.

"I'm gonna get a drink." You said. You noticed Sero was standing up too.

"I'll come with you! Don't want Y/n getting lost." He gave a playful wink. Your thoughts were basically a blob of "qkfnakkfka" spaghetti. He was so perfect.. so unbelievably perfect!

"So, what do you want, Sero?" You said while rummaging through the fridge. He didn't respond.

"Sero?" You turned around to find a blushing Sero covering his face.

"Sorry.. I.. Uh.." His gaze was focused on a rather interesting place.

"...Sero?- Do you want a drink?-" He was silent again, before he started to head towards you.

"Y/n.." He pushed you against the wall, his arm above your head and stared into your eyes. You let out a breath of air before he pressed his lips to yours.

"Nngh.. Sero.." he pushed up your shirt with cold hands. You felt your body start to tingle before..

"Oh- I- Ah- I'm sorry, Y/n, I just-" He pulled away from you, pink-faced and smiling.

"No, it's okay- I-"

"Hey, are you two done yet?" Mina's voice echoed from the doorway. She was giggling. "Or do you wanna keep swallowing each other?"

~~~~~~

The next day..

"So they finally got together?" Kirishima looked over at the two of you, talking to the other four members of the squad.

"Yeah, I'm so proud of them!" Mina cheered.

"Really took em long enough. What do you think, Bakugou?" Denki said, looking over at their leader.

"Whatever. I don't care." He looked at the two of you, smiling goofily and holding hands. Didn't care at all.