☁️Eri x reader (non romantic)☁️

clarification: this is a non-romantic oneshot. purely wholesome.

|𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪|

Quirk: electricity
Similar to Denki's quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a third year at UA high, involved in the rescuing of Eri. She was particularly fond of you, seeing your kind nature and demanding that it wasn't her fault. Since she grew up hearing the opposite, she was drawn to you.

Today was one of the days you scheduled to visit her. You finished your homework quickly and got ready.

"Oh, Y/n! Hello!" Eri giggled as you walked into her room. She ran up and hugged you cautiously.

"Hiya Eri! How are you today?" You hugged back and shut the door.

"I'm okay!" She let go and walked to her bed.

"Hey, you know what Lemillion said today? He said that Valentine's Day is coming up!" She said in her usual tone.

"Oh, he's right! Do you know what that is?" You asked.

"Nuh uh."

"Well, it's a day when couples give each other different gifts and do things! But you can also give things to your friends!" You explained. The little girls eyes lit up.

"So.. I could give gifts to you and Deku and everyone else?"

"Of course! I'll take you shopping!"

"Yay!"

You cleared everything with your teachers and took Eri shopping. It was good for you too, because you could get all the things you needed for everyone as well.

"Ooh, ooh! How about this!" Eri pointed at a teddy bear.

"Alright, put it in the cart!" You said. Eri picked out things for everyone who helped save her, including Nighteye. You figured you'd put it at his grave for her.

"Hey Y/n, do you have a (partner) to give things to?" Eri suddenly asked. You were taken aback.

"N-no. But I'll give gifts to all of our friends!" You cheered. Eri seemed to ponder for a second.

"Okay then!"

"Think we have everything we need?" You asked her.

"Wait, one more thing..." she ran over to a shiny f/c teddy bear (or stuffed animal) and grabbed two. "Okay, now we are!"

You laughed and checked out.

Back at Eri's room, you sorted her things from yours and helped her write names on the gifts. You promised to visit her on Valentine's Day, and help her deliver all her gifts.

"Awe, thanks Eri! I have something for you too!" Nejire handed Eri a small pendant. "Happy Valentine's Day, Eri, Y/n!"

Eri squealed, "Thank you, Nejire! Happy Valentine's Day!" She walked, staring down at the pendant, and smiling. Nejire was your last stop, and it was time to take Eri back to her room. (A/N: it autocorrected to "Jerusalem" when i put room. lmao.)

"Hey Y/n..." Eri said, upon entering her room.

"Yes?"

"Since you said you don't have a," she did little quote marks with her hands, "Valentine, I decided that I'll be your valentine!" She pulled out one of the f/c bears and a heart shaped candy box from one of her drawers. You were so stunned, and so happy.

"I.. Thank you,, Eri!! That's so sweet of you!" You accepted the gifts from her outstretched hands. "I have something for you too!"

You reached into your bag that you used to carry Eri and your gifts around in, and pulled out a wrapped up candy apple, as well as a charm bracelet. The bracelet had a candy apple, a kitten, an owl, and sprites of you, Mirio, and Deku as charms.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Eri!" Her eyes lit up even more.

"Y-Y/n!" She exclaimed. Happy tears pricked Eri's eyes. "I-I'm happy you're my Valentine!"

"I'm happy you're my Valentine, too."