He hadn't wanted to consider it a possibility, what with how fast they grew, but he knew that their growth was going to be slowing considerably just before they were born and that time looked to be coming within the next couple of days.

He placed his hand over where the smallest egg was and channelled his hearing to the youngest, picking up on the rapid beating of his heart.

He held his other hand over the largest and turned his hearing to that one next, hearing a steadier heartbeat- though still as fast as any baby.

"What you doing?" He heard behind himself. He turned from his position on the foam floor and looked at the man leaning in the doorway, watching him.

"Nothing." He replied, stroking the pod, hearing the man waking closer.

"I know you're worried," he said, crouching behind him and pulling him against his chest, "but they'll all be fine. They're 50% each of us. I'll bet they're tougher than you're giving them credit."

Peter hummed and leant back onto his chest, using it as a cushion while he continued to stroke the hard pod.

"I know that, Wade. I'm just worrying that our little Holden will be premature."

Wade hugged him around the waist and draped himself over his back, his face burying into his neck.

"And if he is, we'll take special care of him until he's big and strong like his siblings."

Peter nodded and closed his eyes, basking in the warm presence of his boyfriend and the sound of four little hearts- one beating slightly faster than the rest.

They had spent the past week coming up with baby names, randomly saying them to each  other when they thought of a new one.

Wade had suggested things like: Wolverine, Logan, Steve, Xavier, Rogue and Sylvester. Notice anything?

While Peter had been suggesting names like: Susan, Penelope, George, Luke, Auden and Caleb.

They hadn't been getting anywhere and then Wade had randomly showed up one day with a list of 200+ cute baby names. When asked, he told Peter that he'd had the guys at work write the list for them. 'Work' meaning that he'd gone down to The Hell House and literally had every mercenary write down baby names on a long piece of paper.

He and Peter had sat down and, after several hours, had decided on four names; they chose the names, Felix, Chester, Nova and Holden.

Peter could remember meeting Weasel once. He had been following Deadpool- wanting to see what he was up to- and had seen him duck around behind a bar.

He had followed him through the back entrance to find a packed room, full of mercenaries and hookers. Deadpool had been over by the bar and he'd crawled across the ceiling, dropping down behind the owner.

Deadpool had seen him but said nothing to the man, watching as he turned and let out a surprised shout when he saw the vigilante crouched behind him.

Everyone had been on immediate alert, reaching for their guns, while Deadpool had just been watching him silently, a grin stretching out the material of his mask.

The merc had held up his hand, to stop everyone for a moment while they had had a quick conversation, he had hopped effortlessly over the bar and sat beside the other, masked man. Deadpool had introduced him to the owner, telling him that they were friends, while he shook the man's hand.

Weasel was a funny little man. For all that he owned the bar, he wasn't all that tough. He didn't need to be. He had all the others there to protect him. No one wanted Weasel to get hurt, he was their ticket to a safe house and their connection to the jobs.