So far, he had decided to move the fluffy, white, oval rug nearer to the window, where he would have the rocking chair placed. The view was perfect and would be great in the evenings.

He had needed to factor in the doorway, which was touching to the adjacent wall, on the direct left of the large windows, as you faced them.

So, he had decided to put the cots against the far wall, as you entered, with the changing table between them.

To the left of the cots, he had put the bunny baskets in the corner, leaving the right side open for a white set of square drawers that had already been in the room. They actually matched quite well with the changing table.

In the corner, to the direct right of the doorway, he had placed the playpen. Though it could be moved into the middle of the room if they wanted to.

He had taken his time when building the playpen and changing table, pointedly leaving the cots for Wade to assemble.

He had placed the bouncer near to the playpen, while he laid down a foam jigsaw mat across the majority of the middle of the floor space, not wanting his babies on cold wood. It was bright and colourful, having the entire alphabet plus numbers 0 to 9.

He placed the bouncer near to the edge of the mat, vaguely reminded of inflatable holiday rings, that you would take in the pool, by the light green seat space. It brought a reminiscent smile to his face.

He set the feeding pillow on the floor between the rocking chair and the window, having moved it to its position while he was building the foam floor, so that he could see all of the items where he wanted them.

Next, he put together the turtle play-mat, placing it in the very middle of the room. It was large enough for them to have all four of the babies in it at once, as well as having a ball pit option, for once they were bigger.

He placed the baby rocker in front of the rocking chair, thinking that he'd probably have one of them in there while he fed the other. Or it would be an easier place to watch them from, not that any place would be difficult to see them in the nursery, especially with his senses and Wade's attentiveness. He had considered putting the high chairs somewhere, but had decided that it would be best to keep them in the storage cupboard, turned large converted wardrobe for the quadruplets, until his family knew and he could have them in the kitchen downstairs.

The changing mats went into the drawers of the changing table, with Peter happy to use the one that it came with, for now. Alongside the nappies, with the bag being placed on top of the unit.

He stacked the bassinets by the doorway, with the towels, to go into his bathroom. That's where they would be staying from now on, it didn't really make sense to keep them anywhere else.

He had been trying to figure out what to do with the stroller, when Wade got back.

"Wow, babyboy, you've done lots." He whistled, as he walked into the room, closing both the bedroom and the nursery doors behind himself.

"Mhm, you were gone a while." Peter looked at him with narrowed eyes but Wade shrugged innocently.

"Traffic."

He crouched down beside where Peter was kneeling on the floor next to the stroller, as he looked through the last bag, that wasn't clothing. It had the baby carriers, the baby monitor, bottles and dummies for each of them and the sheep mobiles. They had got the same general them for dummies and bottles, so that they would be able to tell who's was who's. That was: blue, light blue, purple and white. All three of the boys had different shades of blue dummies, with their daughter having a pink one.