Interview With Blueeyesdragon101

Start from the beginning

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

 I would because of school/work.

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

My favorite to write was the Missing Heir because it started out as a school project and It turned out pretty good. I update Fire and Ice and Falling for the Star more often because it has alot of readers. Easiest to write is Falling for the Star and I really dont dislike any of my stories.  

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

About 5 days max, 2 days if nobody bothers me.  

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

Emilee Song. It will get better and Im gonna put my take on how the 50th anniversary special.  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The action parts  

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

Filler chapters  

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

Yes. It was really, really bad and wrong.  

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

I dont have any other ones.

  --------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I was like, "Why have I not been here before?"  

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

Really, really easy.  

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

It should text you comments like Facebook does  

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The many different types of stories on here  

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

Wide Awake by InLoveWithARockStar  

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

Any fans are good number of fans  

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

Have more contest for unknown authors     

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Fanfiction  

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?

Undried Tears by ShadowNightStar. Its unexpected and really, really good.  

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

an 8 1/2

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!  

1. Can you unjumble this word:   sntiant

Hahaha your funny if Im gonna do a word unjumble. Im ADDish  

[Ah, well.. the word was 'instant'] 

2. Fill in the blank: I want to kiss a ___________?

The Doctor. Or Jack Harkness. Or Sherlock. Or IronMan.  

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

{:-{) A mustashed asian man.

4. What is your favorite word?

Meep. And Allonsy

5. Are you tired of answering questions yet? 

Nope I can do this all day.   

6. Are you allergic to anything?

Im allergic to Jasman flower.  

7. If you were captain of a ship, what would you call it?

It would be called the Friendship. So I can have a co captain of the Friendship ship. (HMB fans would get that)  

8. Do you read the daily newspaper?

Nope          

9. Have you ever had chicken pox? 

Nope and I hope not to.  

10. Do you paint your nails? 

Yes. I do it all the time