Interview With Yuki_Shuichi

Start from the beginning

2. Are any of those books completed? 

And if so, which ones? yes one only... My Sweet Prince - Lambert  

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely? 

yes i have, My Beloved had been on hold last time, and now im thinking of putting it on hold again  

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?) 

my favorite is My beloved, i write their all my love depressions or something like that... i update most often and easy to write is My Sweet Prince - Lambert, then the one i dislike is Forgotten Promise because i cant generate anymore ideas for it to be continued, im having a hard time to write it in filipino language even it is my own laguage, i like english better because i can expres myself very well in that language...  

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit? 

hmmm... usually it takes me 3-4 days with editing included  

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

 i guess i would recommend My Sweet Prince -Lambert, cause i need a thousand reads for that, so i can release it's second book... it has 7 books, one for each prince... that's a lot to finish...  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

 the ending part and the one which my characters usually knows they are in love with each  other  

8. What is your least favorite part to write? 

the first few chapter i guess, i always got stuck on those parts  

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing? 

none i guess  

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

 about two i think, quizilla and writer's cafe

  --------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website? 

famous books like harry potter or twilight series are here  

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it? 

very easy... i've known this for a year already but i just didn't join, iguess i didn't want to write stories back then...  

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be? 

hmmm i guess i want to change the profile, i want a music player which u can put ur own music their  

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

the discussions and the stories of course ^___^  

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

 hmmm... i'll have to say angellover254... i really love her book My highschool Life  

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

 million of course ^____^  who wouldn't want that...  

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

 maybe have a part on the home page where author can always advertise their book, so they will not go to the discussions anymore  

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here? 

romance  ^___^  

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)? 

Secret Love, i dont know if it's still on the undiscovered gems... but i found that book there...  

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

hmmm i'll give wattpad a 7... well i like quizilla because every time you refresh ur pagereads goes up... which is a very huge advertisement for reader to find urbook

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!  

1. Can you unjumble this word:   sntiant  

 instant  

[Instant] 

2. Fill in the blank: I want to kiss a ___________? 

character from a book , particularly my favorite one Yuki Eiri  

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard? 

this one   ^______^

4. What is your favorite word? 

Czechoslovakia

5. Are you tired of answering questions yet? 

nope, i'm having fun doing this  ^___^  

6. Are you allergic to anything? 

shrimps  

7. If you were captain of a ship, what would you call it? 

Silver Crystal Liner  

8. Do you read the daily newspaper? 

nope...  

9. Have you ever had chicken pox?

 nope... i had my vaccine completed when i was a child...  

10. Do you paint your nails? 

sometimes, when i'm in a mood for a manicure