Moving To Axle City 3

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Zeg so happy!" he pulled the two monster machines into a hug. "Crusher and Blaze save Zeg!"

"Ack!" Crusher was taken back by the hug. "N-No problem, Zeg,"

"We're just glad you're okay, big guy," Blaze giggled.

"Good work, guys!" Stripes said as he and Darington zoomed over to the brothers.

"Zeg, you're all right!" the stunt truck sighed in relief.

"Zeg safe and sound," Zeg grinned.

"But now, we've gotta get you all back to the Monster Dome," Crusher told them.

"Yeah, the championship race - it's gonna start soon!" Darington agreed with a nod.

"Zeg not want to miss race!" Zeg whined.

"Well then, follow us, everyone!" AJ smiled.

"Yeah!" Blaze nodded, turning away with his big brother. "Full speed ahead!"

The other three monster machines cheered as they followed behind the three brothers. They sped through the snow-covered road and all slid down the mountain. They soon arrived at a blocked cave.

"Hmm, looks like we have to go through this cave to get back to the race," Stripes observed.

"But wait, wha... we can't fit through here," Darington pointed out, glancing at the cave with a frown.

"Hey Zeg, think you can help us get inside?" Blaze asked with a grin.

Crusher narrowed his eyes at his brother. "Blaze, I don't think-"

"ZEEEEEEEEEEG!"

Zeg charged at the cave and smashed the rocks. Crusher yelped while everyone else backed up and raised a tire to not get hit by any of the debris as a cave entrance was revealed.

"Ha-ha. That more like it!"

"Good going, Zeg!" Stripes said with a cheer.

"Yeah!" Blaze nodded.

"Come on, everybody!" Darington called out. "This way!"

They all zoomed inside, sans Crusher, who sighed and slapped a tire on his face.

"Sure, go in a mystery cave with no sense of safety precautions whatsoever," he groaned before following after the group. "When we get back to Axle City, Blaze, AJ and I REALLY need to have a talk about 'safety'..."

He soon caught up to the others, and they went through the cave. Just as they did, they soon heard faint singing from a distance.

"~Yodel-ay-ee...yodel-ay-ee...yodel-ay-ee...~"

"Listen," Blaze gasped. "someone is singing."

"~I'm lost in a caddy, gotta get out of this place,

Won't someone help me get back to the race?~"

Stripes sniffed the air and zoomed forward to lead them. "It sounds like it's coming from... down there!"

He pointed to a hole, and they all gathered around to see Starla inside. She didn't seem to notice them as she continued to sing aloud.

"~Yodel-ay-ee...yodel-ay-ee...yodel-ay-ee...~"

"It's Starla, the cowgirl truck!" AJ cried out.

"Hey Starla! Up here!" Darington called out to catch the cowgirl truck's attention.

"Huh?" Starla glanced up at them, and her eyes lit up. "Well, bust my bumpers! I've been found! Hey, hey, hey, y'all gotta help me, I'm down in this hole, and I... AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!"