Night Falls

"Ben!" Mal calls as they walk through the castle.

"This way." Dude says as he takes lead.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere." Mal says with a sigh. She's extremely worried.

"Or turned to stone." Celia adds before Evie covers her mouth.

"Ben!" Mal calls again more worried than before.

"I got a scent. Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people." Dude tells everyone.

"That's great, Dude." Jay tells him as Gil looks at him impressed.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too." Dude tells Gil.

"Really? I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave but that wasn't..." Gil starts explaining.

"Hold up." Uma orders as she follows some scratch marks along the wall to find a broken painting. "What's this?"

"Uh...any chance this was already there?" Carlos asks making Mal let out a worried sigh as Evie rubs her arm in comfort.

"And follow me." Dude says before leading the way.

"Ben! Ben! Ben! Ben!" Mal calls as they walk into a room full of suits of armor.

"Stay here, okay?" Elena tells Celia before she follows the others.

"I can feel you lurking." Harry says as he looks at a sword.

"Good." Jay tells him before walking away.

"So you can track, cuddle, and talk." Gil says as he pets Dude before turning to Carlos. "Hey, do you think his puppies would be able to talk, too?"

"All right, man. He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue." Carlos tells him with a smile.

"Talking puppies. That's crazy." Dude says with a laugh before walking over to Celia.

"I bet you lost some sleep thinking about me on the loose?" Uma says as she and Mal walk to the other side of the room with everyone else behind them.

"No. Dragons don't really lose sleep." Mal tells her. "I wonder what fried octopus tastes like."

"Okay. Why do we not do this?" Evie says as she stands between the two.

"We're celebrating our differences." Uma tells Evie.

"I believe we're being challenged." Harry says as he sees the knight move in front of them.

"Let's spilt up and look for Audrey." Uma says.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you." Mal argues.

"Girls!" Harry yells as the knight moves again. "We have a situation here."

"Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?" Audrey's voice questions through the armor. Elena looks at the armor in shock.

"You still love that girl?" Harry questions her.

"It's complicated." Elena answers. All the knights around them come to life.

"Watch your back

Watch your back

Watch your back