I mimic her.

"Say please."

She gives me a look and I bite her lip.

"Please.."

I pull her shirt off over her head and stare at her chest. Her beautiful, round breasts fit her bra absolutely perfectly. I start kissing her again, too scared to actually touch them but she grabs my hand and places it on her left boob herself.

I can feel her smiling as she kisses me. I massage her boobs with both of my hands at once and buck my hips towards her on accident. Mostly.

The boner in my pants is rising too quickly.

"Princess, do you think you could do me a favor?"

She slowly opens her eyes and starts kissing my neck, only making my boner grow.

"Mmm?"

I grab her neck with my hand and make her look at me.

"If you want me to touch you anymore, take off my jeans and take off your bra."

She nods her head and unzips my pants then throws them on the floor before sitting back on my lap and attempting to take off her bra.

"I can't get it-"

"Do you need some help, princess?"

She nods again.

I kiss her as I move my hands to her back and unclip her bra. I mentally prepared myself to see her actual boobs.

She turns red as she starts slipping off the straps so I kiss her and tell her I love her.

She takes it off and puts it on the bed next to me.

"I know they're not-"

I couldn't even let her finish because I flipped us over so I'm hovering over her and move slightly down so my face is in her chest.

I start sucking hickeys into her breasts and rub her nipplies in between my thumb and middle finger. She's whimpering. I love this.

I leave kisses down her stomach until I get to her belly button, I look up at her.

"Is this what you want, princess?"

I start undoing her belt.

"Yes-"

I unbutton and unzip her jeans then stop and come back up to her boobs, taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking hard.

She moans.

"Fuck Adrien!"

I need to be inside her right now.

I move back down and pull off her jeans.

I leave her panties on but spread her legs and stare at her almost naked pussy.

I rub and squeeze the inside of her thighs.

I bite my lip as I start rubbing circles on her clit.

"Now princess..."

I keep my hand on her pussy but hover over her face again before I start kissing her neck.

"You left me all alone for four days. Four days of not being able to see you-"

I bite her neck.

"-talk to you-"

I bite again.

"-touch you-"

I lick a line from her collar bone to her neck.

"I think I deserve to do anything I want to you now, don't I?"

She whimpers and grabs my hand that was still rubbing her clit and interlocks her fingers with mine.

"Princess, what's wrong?"

"I don't know.."

I sit up and pull her close to me.

"Marinette, I wasn't gonna hurt you or anything-"

"No no, I know. And I really like when you get all...dominate, but I'm just not ready to like..."

"Princess, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you're not ready now or tomorrow or ever, that's okay. If you never want me to touch you again, that's fine. I love you. I just wanna be with you."

"Woah- I never said I never wanted you to touch me again, I would literally die. I'm just scared that you have all these high expectations and what if it's just like meh..?"

God it would be so much more than just meh, princess.

"It's you. Everything is amazing when it's with you."

"Stupid cat."

She smiles and kisses me again.

I didn't realize I was still wearing my shirt until she started pulling it off me.

We're making out again and she pulls me on top of her.

She starts kissing my neck.

"Fuck princess, you feel so good."

She bites my neck and I just know she left a hickey.

I'm about to move my hand back down but I stop myself.

"Marinette, what do you want me to do?"

She grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy.

"What you always do to me, Kitty."

I smirk and start rubbing circles again.

She immediately starts biting her lip and whimpering.

"Shhh, princess. I'm just getting started with you. Don't you remember what you did to me last Saturday?"

Her eyes widen.