𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹

Start from the beginning

"Come on" Mulani said walking over and opening the car door, I followed behind and got in taking a seat by the window. I looked outside as everyone got in and pulled out my phone along with my Airpods, I unlocked it going to my mother's contact and placed my Airpods in my ear before I started FaceTiming her.

"Hello" I heard my mother answer once the call connected.

"Hi mommy" I said looking down at my phone, I smiled once I seen her face pop into the screen.

"Hi Amour" my mother spoke looking down at the screen. "Have you landed yet?"

"Yeah" I said nodding my head.

"How was your first flight baby?" She asked, I looked up and eyed around seeing Paris who was seating in the seat upfront across from me.

"It was okay..." I said, I bit my lip as she eyed me before nodding.

"So everything went well?" My mother asked, I looked down and nodded. "How's the trip turning out so far?"

"It's going, we're just leaving the airport now" I said glancing up once I felt us beginning to drive off.

"Oh, well alright baby. I hope you have fun..." she said, I smiled. "I want you to have as much fun as you possibly can—not anything crazy but enough where you remember, okay baby"

"Yes ma'am" I said nodding, I smiled as she looked at me and smiled.

"I'm not going to hold you, I'm going to let you go now but make sure you stay safe Amour" My mother said.

"I will, can you tell Kareem I said hi for me" I said, she nodded.

"I will baby, I love you" she said.

"I love you mommy" I said waving. "Talk to you later..."

"Okay boo" I sighed and sat back in my seat once the phone hung up.

I miss her

I leaned against the window side as I looked outside taking in the new environment—it was so beautiful. I stared at the trees as many passed by along with cars and the buildings, it was night time but I still thought the lights and traffic was amazing to look at.

I began smiling as I felt myself reach a moment of peace.

I appreciated the very moment that lived before me presenting the opportunity of me just being here and being able to have a clear mind.

This was what I lived for and this was exactly what'd I liked to continue to live for. It seemed like every thought and worry was away from my head, I wasn't worrying about anything at the moment but as I breathed in and out relaxing my body against the window—the one and only thought I'd been thinking about began to cloud my mind as if it never done before.

I looked over at Paris seeing he was seating in the seat ahead of me, he was leaned into the seat with his hoodie over his head leaving me to actually figure he was sleep.

"Stinky, you're turning 21 tomorrow..." I heard, I looked over seeing Mulani kissing Glizmo's face. "What do you wanna do?"