"Just promise me you won't get mad?"

He gave me another look.

"Okay, okay. You're going to be a great uncle."

"I already am a great uncle."

"No, I mean literally, a great uncle. I'm pregnant uncle Kev."

Silence. I was waiting for him to explode. Then again, I didn't know what to expect.

"Pregnant? What? How? Well I know how, but pregnant?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

More silence.

"Come here," he said standing, opening his arms.

As he hugged me, I instantly felt better about telling him.

"Not the news I was expecting anytime soon, but congratulations baby."

"You mean that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Absolutely. You tell any of my other hard headed brothers?"

"No. I need to though."

"I suggest you tell them in person."

"I will. Thanks for not judging me uncle Kev."

"Isabella, you're almost 20 years old. I don't have to agree with everything you do, but I'll never judge you. I'll always be here for you no matter what. Same goes for the little one."

"Thank you. I really appreciate the support."

"I love you as if you were my own Izzy. I'll support you in any way I can."

I nodded and wiped the tears forming from my eyes. Damn this baby makes me overly emotional.

"You know what you're having?"

"I will find out soon and I'm thinking of doing gender reveal. It'll be after Zach's birthday."

"A gender reveal?"

"Yeah, it's a party. Haven't you seen the videos? People reveal the colors of the baby. Sometimes they have poppers, or pop a balloon. Some have even done it with the smoke on cars."

"Oh, that. Well just let me know whenever you're doing that. I'll be here."

I smiled.

"How'd your boyfriend take the news? You two tell his parents?"

I shrugged.

"Yeah, we told his parents. As for Tyler, he's super overprotective and a part of me thinks..."

He held up his hand to stop me.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That overthinking thing you do. If he's being overprotective, it's because he cares. Let him step up and be there for you. You're not in this alone."

"I know, but..."

"There's no buts about it."

Before I could respond I heard a voice.

"Izzy! Jamie said...."

Vaughn came running in the kitchen and stopped when she saw uncle Kev.

"Hi uncle Kev."

"Hi, baby."

I watched as he turned to V and picked her up with ease.

"You're getting heavier, lil bit."

She laughed.