Diesel

|Izzy's POV|

I'd be lying if I said that the beginning of my pregnancy hasn't been difficult. I was scared when I found out. Even more afraid to tell my parents and Tyler. Everyone has been supportive and I really do appreciate it. At first I was fighting it, but I know my family wants what's best. Tyler headed back to Texas and told his parents. His mom called me and they even came into town to meet my parents. I talk to her every other day now and Tyler's dad checks in once or twice a week to see how I'm doing.

Now that I'm feeling more comfortable, I'm ready to start telling my family. I'm also becoming more excited to become a mom and know that this isn't the end of the world. I'm just ready to have the remainder of my pregnancy be stress and worry free. My appetite is back, I've gotten back to dancing. Jamie and I want to open a school here and eventually expand to Texas. As my mom says, I'm glowing. No need to keep the biggest blessing in my life a secret anymore.

My parents left and it's Jamie and I alone with Rory. Murphy, and Vaughn. They were currently in their rooms and Jamie and I were trying to figure out dinner and weekend plans.

"Any idea what to do with these guys tomorrow? I know uncle Paul is going to try and rush back to town, but your mom said they probably won't be back until sometime Sunday," Jamie said.

"My dad just doesn't want us here alone. Let's figure out dinner though. I'm hungry," I replied.

She laughed at me.

"You just ate."

"Actually, it was a snack," I said, rolling my eyes.

As she was about to respond, the doorbell rang.

"You expecting anyone?" she questioned.

"No."

She nodded and went and answered the door. I heard a signature laugh.

"Hey sweetie," the voice said, entering the kitchen.

"Hi uncle Kev."

I got up and gave him a hug. I wasn't expecting to see any of my uncles so soon, but this was a great opportunity to tell him the news.

"Jamie..."

She gave me a look and then I guess it clicked.

"I'll give you two a minute. I'll go figure out dinner."

She gave me a reassuring smile, which I returned, before leaving the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were coming to town," I said, as uncle Kev took a seat at the island.

"It was a surprise."

"Do you want water, a beer, something stronger?"

"What's going on?" he questioned.

"What do you mean?" I countered.

He gave me a look.

"I know you Izzy."

I was fumbling around the kitchen trying to keep myself occupied.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on or keep trying to find a distraction?"

Deep breath Izzy. Just tell him and get it over with.

"Well, I have some news for you. I don't want you to freak out or anything."

I watched the concern grow on his face.

"Alright girl, you're scaring me. Do your parents know this news?"

I nodded.

"Yes they do. It's pretty important."

"So, what is it?"