Chapter 4

(A/N: This chapter is going into season 2, enjoy! Also, let me know if you want a chapter about Lucifer's and Damon's talk.)

When Damon and Lucifer came back from their talk he looked pale. 'hehe, what did you too talk about?' I asked him in my head, he smirked, 'Nothing to worry your little head about darling.' He smirked, "Hey old man, I need your help with something." I said out loud, "Oo, torture mission?" He asks giddily, I chuckled at his enthusiasm, "No, rescue mission, but on the bright side, you get to murder a bunch of crazy scientists." I offered, at this point Damon went home, so I knew I could talk openly about it, "And whom would we be rescuing?" He asks raising an eyebrow, "One of my favorite British men, Enzo St. John." I smiled, clapping my hands together, he raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Please!" I begged, "All right, fine, but just because I get to kill some crazy scientists." I wooed.

We paid for our food, and got into my black 1965 Pontiac Catalina that I compelled. What can I say? I love old mussel cars, and old trucks. Also, who knew Lucifer liked Taylor Swift? Go him I guess.

We made it to the college and walked in, "Keep on the lookout, Enzo is in the basement which is crawling with mad scientists." He nods, smiling. Dude, how is he so calm about this shit. Well... never mind. He is the devil.

-(Time skip to Enzo.)-

After killing those scientist, and Lucifer playing barbie with the corpses , we made it to Enzo. I felt my soul mark behind my ear burn, "Holy shit. Yes!" I yell, Lucifer looked at me weirdly, "He's one of my mates." I inform him, "Ah, congrats." He says, we walk into the room he's being held in, when we see the main 'doctor'. "Well, well, well. I'm gonna need you to step away from the hunk of a man over there before I tear out your organs one bye one. With my teeth." I smile at him eerily. He grabs a needle and tries throwing it at me, but I dodge it, "Wrong move." I say, I speed towards him and rip out his kidney, "Hm, kidney. Not the tastiest organ, what do you think?" I ask as I shove it into his throat, I heard Lucifer laughing in the background, Enzo was watching in amusement and awe. I winked at him before dropping the suffocating scientist, walking over to Enzo, "Hello my British hunk." I say in a British accent, "Hello love." He smiles, "Let's get you out of here, yeah?" He nods, me and Lucifer untie him, "What's your name love?" "I'm Riley Gilbert." I smile, "Enzo St. John, pleasure to meet you darling."

"Let's get out of here, then we can have a chat." I smiled, he smiled and nodded. As we walk out he sees what Lucifer did. I think he shit his pants. Lucifer just smiled widely and continued walking, I shook my head.

We made it to the car and once we sat down I began to explain things to him, "So, how do I put this simply?" I said, "Oh I know, I was reborn into this universe as Riley Gilbert, I'm a half angle half demon, I have five mates, and one of them is Damon Salvatore. Also this is Lucifer." I smiled, I'm getting better at this. I think. He looked so confused, "Did you say Damon Salvatore, love?" Mmm, British men. Oh- "Yes, but as much as you want to kill him, you can't. Trust me when I say we all do." I said glaring at the seat, both men felt my anger and slightly flinched. A woman's anger is nothing to mess with, or put lightly. "What did he do now?" Enzo asked, "Let me answer this one, she asked him not to try and go after his crazy ex Katerina, he promised he wouldn't, he lied, and went behind her back to break her out of somewhere she never was." Lucifer said, smiling at all the ways he could torture him. I could feel Enzo becoming angry, but I put a hand on his to calm him down, "We'll deal with all this when we get back home." I said, I hope Damon didn't kiss Elena/Katerina.

Well, turns out Enzo is a Justin Bieber fan. Men. Anyways, we made it back to Mystic Falls, I got a text that a ball was being held tonight, which means it's S2 E7. Guess I'm getting kidnapped tonight. "So, tonight there's a ball tonight at the Lockwood Manor. Oh and I might get kidnapped." I rush out, "WHAT!" I flinch from the loudness of both men's voices, "I have to, it's vital that I do, I need to meet Elijah." I say, "Fine, but I'll be there, nobody will be able to tell." Lucifer says, "Fine." I say, "Hey! What about me?" Enzo says, "You will stay here, cause a little mischief while I'm away, do whatever you want." I said, he smirked. Oh boy. "Me and you need to get changed into more formal attire." I said to Lucifer, he nodded, he was already wearing a suit but apparently he has 'formal suits'. Yeah, I don't know either.

I went shopping and saw a beautiful dress, so I bought it. It was blue velvet floor length evening gown:

I walked out to my black Isotta-Fraschini, 1900–1948, and picked up Lucifer, he was wearing a black suit and a tie to match my dress:

(Pretend the tie is the same color as the dress.) He whistled at my car, "Damn, I haven't seen one of these in decade's." He said, "Wanna drive?" I smirked, he squealed and ran to the drivers side, I laughed. We're so similar it's crazy.

We made it to the ball and all eyes were on our car as we pulled up, Lucifer got out and came to my door and opened it, grabbing my hand to help me out. Walking into the house I heard many gasp at us, but I paid no mind, "We need to go upstairs, to break the spell Katerina has on Elena." He nodded, we made it to the room they were in, all eyes went to us, Damon's mouth dropped open when he looked at me, "Hey Kat, nice to see you, that spell your little witch did isn't going to work, I would kill you myself but then I'd get blood on my new dress, sooo..." I motioned for Stefan and Damon to do it, I watched as they drove the steak through her heart, "Well that was fun, now I gotta go, getting kidnapped isn't gonna happen on it's own or whatever. Bye boys!" I yelled as I exited, I saw Elena walking out so I followed her, "Hey Elena." I say, she jumps and turns around, "Riley." She says and crosses her arms, just as I was about to ask about the attitude we got knocked out. If they ruined my dress I'm gonna be pissed.

-(Time skip to abandoned house.)-

I woke up on a gross old couch, "Please! I'm not Kathrine! I'm Elena Gilbert!" I heard Elena yell, "Ugh, shut up Elena." I say sitting up, she rolls her eyes and doesn't stop, Rose just slaps her into oblivion. Nice. "Hi, I'm Riley Gilbert, nice to see you." I say smiling, honestly I like Rose, she's loyal and honest, and kinda a bad bitch. "You aren't scared?" Rose asks, raising an eyebrow, "I can leave at any time, I just really want to meet Elijah." I shrug, pulling out my phone. She scoffs, "Yeah right, you're just a weak human." She says looking at me, I let my eyes turn black, and my horns and wings come out, she gasps, "I'm not weak, and I'm not human, so don't try me." I seethe, she nods frantically and I go back to normal and smile. She leaves the room to talk to Trevor, when I hear a knock I stand up and dust myself off and fix my hair, can't look like a mess in front of someone like him. Elena woke up an hour ago, and Rose gave Trevor their 'family' talk. When Elijah walks in I gasp, He's one of my mates! He speeds over to us and he looks at me,

"Hello there."

A/N: I hope you're enjoying this! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS! I love you all so so much, wow, thank you!