21. CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PAST

Start from the beginning

I promise you one thing today Mild, Marky will not going to live peacefully now. I'm not going to spare him for this. He did this to my baby. He deserves hell and I will show him, but first, tell me everything ahead. I need to know whatever you know.

I will kill him!!!!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Said Mew angrily and about to leave to kill Marky right now but Mild and Champ hold him and make him calm.

" Nooooo!!!!! Please I beg you. Calm down Mew please calm down I can understand what Marky did was.....unforgivable. We don't know where he was.

We are not going to spare him. Well firstly calm down and let me complete first what Gulf told me. Please Mew you have to know everything.... ( Mew calmed and nodded)

As Gulf said, Marky raped him everyday and aunt Marie knew it. But she didn't took any action against this. She..... use to beat Gulf when Gulf complain her and ask for help.

And one day, she took a worst step which ruined my bestie's life. *sobs* She arranged a forced court marriage of Marky and Gulf.

Gulf cried his lungs out but no one listen his cry. He was forced in this marriage. Marky didn't like to get marry to Gulf,but he said yes to this marriage for his own sake.

Well scientifically, Gulf is a rare and special case where a man can also gave birth to child. Gulf was that rare case. He gave birth to a boy which he gave name as TYPE. " Said Mild. Mew eyes wide in shock.

" Whaaaaaat?! Forced marriage!? Gosh that bitch Marie......wait! Gulf can give birth?? Type.... Type is his son's name??? But, How can I man can get pregnant??? Is it possible??? " Asked Mew shockingly. Tears were rolling down from his eyes when he heard the past of Gulf.

Mew was a complete mess right now, mess of emotions. He was feeling bad for his baby that Gulf suffered a lot, alone. Also he is not going to spare Marky and aunt Marie for this.

" Yes Mew, believe me. He can get pregnant and can give birth. As I said he is a rare case. We were with him when type was in his belly. We had seen him and took care of him while he was pregnant.

When aunt Marie came to know about his pregnancy, she kicked Gulf out of the house in that conditions. Because, she don't want to be shameful in front of the society. She was a teacher by profession.

Gulf had no place to live so he worked in a cafe and sleep there only. I felt so bad when Gulf told me that he used to sleep on floor and table at nights. I'm glad.....

One day, I met him there and he told me everything. And then, I forced him to live here with me. So that me and champ can took care of him,especially in his pregnancy.

After 8 months, he gave birth to Type. Type is an angel for us. We love him so much as if he is our own child. He is so emotional, sweet and strong just like his papa Gulf. " Explained Mild while sobbing so much. Mew was a complete crying mess. He immediately hugged Mild tightly.

" You don't even know how much thankful I am right now. Thank you so much both of you for giving Gulf so much love and space to live.

I can't believe he had faced such a painful past. It was my fault. I never asked him about this. Now I know, why he would to cry and get scared when we...... *sobs* well, I'm so thankful to you both! " Said Mew. Tears were not stopping at all. He felt so so so so bad for Gulf. He was feeling regret for his past actions.

" Don't be. He is like my brother, my family. You know, Gulf is my best friend since childhood but I shifted somewhere else when his parents died. He has saved my life in childhood days. I'm living all because of him. We love him and Type so much Mew! But he left us today!! We want them back!!! " Shouted mild and started crying again. Champ was keep caressing his back.