έξι

I woke up because my alarm rang. Hoseok had already left but he made me breakfast. I didn't eat it tho, I'm never really hungry in the morning. I put on some clothes, washed my face and stuff like that then I went to school. The first lessons were German and Maths so I was relaxed. Jihyo always looked at me mad. I don't know what her problem is, I don't really care about it either. The last two lessons were sports again, uhgh I hate it. Since my body is weak I always just sit around and watched what the others were doing. Well, this time I had no chance to escape. Hoseok came and told us we should play basketball, after a few minutes I sat down. ,,I'm sorry I don't feel well" I said. Hoseok just nodded. They were practicing basketball and I looked at Jihyo. She played dumb on purpose, so Hoseok came and helped her. My body suddenly felt angry when Hoseok started to touch her. Maybe you think he touched her arm to help her but no it was more like flirty touching. I got angry and sad so I stood up and left the hall. I took a seat in our changing room.
10 minutes later Hoseok came in. ,,who told you, you could leave?" he asked. I didn't answer.
,,Hyungwon I am talking to you" he said. Again I didn't answer. He came close to me. ,,Look at me" he continued saying. I didn't looked at him. ,,CHAE HYUNGWON" he screamed. I pushed him away and wanted to leave put he pulled me back. ,,NO LET ME GO YOU SON OF A BITCH" I screamed back. He pushed me on the floor. ,,YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." he screamed even louder than before. ,,I DON'T CARE, PLEASE GO BACK AND CONTINUE FUCKING ALL OF YOUR STUDENTS, no wait just jihyo sorry" I hissed. ,, That's enough" he said and hit me. I automatically started crying. ,,s-stop" I begged. He stopped when my face was full covered with my blood. ,,That's what you get for being a fucking brat" he said.
,,and now your going on your knees to suck daddys dick" he completed his sentence. I shaked my head. ,,Oh you don't want it? I don't fucking care, on your knees NOW!" he screamed. I was shaking but got on my knees. ,,Look at me" he whispered. I weakly looked at him. He opened his pants and his dick was already hard as a rock. ,,Open your mouth" he ordered me to do. Again I shook my head. ,,You don't want it otherwise" he said and pushed his dick into my mouth. Tears were streaming down my face.
,,Move your fucking head slut" he moaned. I slowly began do move my head up and down. I didn't stop crying. He moaned. His hand was holding my head, ,,You really look good sucking daddys dick even tho your face is full covered in tears" he gasped.
A few seconds later I felt something warm in my mouth, I directly wanted to spit it out but Hoseok put his thumb on my mouth ,, swallow it" he amused said. I had no other choice so I swallowed his disgusting cum. ,,Good boy~" he laughed.
,, I really hope you learned your lesson. Your coming home with me today" he said while pulling his pants back up. All the others came into the room to change their clothes. Nobody even noticed I was bleeding. I got up and went outside where Hoseok was already waiting for me. ,,Get in the car" he said and I did it.

——————————————————
please vote and comment
hope you have a good night/day<333