introduction

hi. my name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung, to be exact.
i'm in my junior year, with a high GPA of 4.6, and an average score of 93%.
you could say i'm quite the smarty pants!

        i like to sit in the very front of class, makes me feel more engaged with the classroom and what's being taught.
i love reading. it stimulates my brain, feels as if it's only me and the book. if it weren't weird, i'd end up kissing the book after every chapter.
yup. i'm a book kisser. hell, i could even be a book maker-outer, if that makes sense. 

        although i don't have many friends, i'm known in the school. mainly for my continuous presence of having honors throughout all my years of highschool, but mainly because i'm always the one raising my hand in class. 

        i like to think i'm helping my fellow classmates by doing so, otherwise the professor would be calling upon THEM to answer the questions, so i should be getting a thank you. 

        now, onto the plot of this story. yep, the plot. the reason you're here. the reason you clicked on this book and was interested in the description.

        you're wondering why i'm being stripped in the middle of the cafeteria, aren't you?

        no worries, nothing much to see anyway. was humiliating, was awkward, but we'll get to that sooner or later.

        for now, thank you for reading, and i hope you enjoy :)