➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Sky—"

The sound of her brother's voice shouting after her pierced through her ears, though she didn't stop. Her temperature rose as she raced through the school, she could feel her blood boiling. The effects of the full moon were making it even harder for her to control her breathing.

Skylar ripped open her locker door almost breaking it as she grabbed a bottle of water. Student's were still walking around the school, chattering amongst themselves, the sound making her even more agitated. She needed to find Scott and set him straight, though she wasn't sure if that was a good idea; with the way she was feeling she could possibly kill the teen.

The brunette stepped into the closest room beside her, that just so happened to be one of the multiple janitor closets that dotted around the school building. She tried everything to slow her breathing from counting to ten to thinking of her mother. As much as her breathing slowed down, she couldn't stop the boiling pot of anger that burned in her stomach.

A sound of familiar heels walking down the hallway caught her attention, she was going to just let Lydia walk past and keep asking other students if they had seen Skylar. But, the scent that was released from the strawberry blonde was completely different, it absolutely reeked of her best friend. A growl escaped her mouth and before she could stop herself she stepped out of the closed grabbing a hold of the teen a little too rough.

"Did you have fun kissing my best friend, hmm?" Skylar regretted the words the second they escaped her mouth, the query that was never meant to be asked and it made her seem jealous, weak even.

"I didn't kiss him." The brunette searched her emerald eyes for any recognition, any fondness, any fear. Fear that she might know the truth. "He kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back, Lydia?"

It was the first time she'd heard the brunette use her first name and with such anger, she always referred to her as 'red'. It pained her that she was this pissed and she completely regretted ever stepping foot near Scott.

"I did, yes, but only for—"

Skylar laughed bitterly, her inner werewolf swelling inside of her, consuming every inch of her body. It is a fire within her, burning away all logic and reason and good feeling; all that remains is irrational anger and she pushed the petite girl against the wall with her hand wrapped around her neck, it was rough but not rough to the point where she was being choked completely.

A gasp left Lydia's mouth as Skylar launched herself at the strawberry blonde, her mouth moving roughly over the lips of the woman below her slightly. Lydia quickly caught up and reached to thread her hand into the brunette's hair, pulling her closer. Their bodies moved towards each other, heat radiating from both of them as the kiss intensified.

Skylar ran the tip of her tongue along the seam of the smaller woman's lips, she granted access and groaned as Skylar's tongue slipped teasingly over her own. Their hot, wet tongues danced with each other, exploring and tasting as the brunette brought her hands to rest on Lydia's waist, pulling her even closer leaving no space between them. Skylar nibbled on her crush's bottom lip and was rewarded with the sexiest noise she had ever heard. A tingling sensation burned throughout her body at the sound, and she growled into the kiss pressing her right hand harder against the strawberry blonde's neck keeping her in a more tight hold than before.

Somewhat reluctantly, Skylar pulled away only to place open mouthed kisses along the other woman's jawline. Lydia tilted her head back to allow her full access to her neck. Dragging the pointed tip of her tongue up the strawberry blonde's neck, Skylar removed her hand placing it at the teens sides.