➴ 𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟗

Começar do início

"Yeah, and everybody likes Danny. Now everybody's gonna hate you." Her twin added on, just as disappointed as his sister is at their best friend.

"I don't care!"

Skylar rolled her eyes at the boy walking away from the two and back to the goalie, who was still laying on the floor as the medics examined him. She stood facing Jackson and could smell the anger radiating off of him, not just at her best friend for injuring his friend but his girlfriend who appeared to be heading towards them.

The brunette found herself staring as Lydia headed onto the field to check on the boy, she stood next to her boyfriend and a look of embarrassment flashed across her face. Her lips were somewhat swollen and her lipstick seemed as if it had been smudged, it almost looked as if she had been kissing someone.

"What?"

"Your lipstick." Jackson answered his girlfriend, an emotionless expression clear upon his face.

The strawberry blonde pulled her pocket mirror out of her handbag, pulling it towards her face as she noticed the smudge at the side of her lip.

"Oh, huh, wonder how that happened." Lydia shrugged it off as if it was no big deal, until her emerald eyes met a pair of grey ones filled with anger as they burned holes into her face.

Irritation surged up inside of the werewolf, a look of great bitterness swept across her face as she turned away from the strawberry blonde. Her expression was pinched as she clenched her teeth, his fists balled up at either side of her. The thought of the girl she liked kissing anyone but her, caused nothing but anger boiling in her blood. She knew it was wrong of her to be jealous since Lydia wasn't her girlfriend, she was Jackson's; but after endless hours of talking on the phone, the strawberry blonde had spilled a couple of secrets about their relationship.

Skylar turned away from the crowd, her grey eyes filled with anger and found her brother, who stood with his mouth agape almost drooling. She stepped towards him pushing his chin up, closing his mouth for him as if he couldn't do it himself.

The pale boy watched as his sister glanced to and from the crowd of people over Danny, her eyes lingered on the school's hbic. He wondered if she knew of the interaction that had just occurred, taking by the way she was standing and her expression, he seemed to think she had. Though, he wasn't sure if she knew exactly who the girl she liked had kissed.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked his sister, his tone filled with concern.

"I'm fine."

"You're not gonna hit him are you?"

"Hit who?"

"Scott." The pale boy said his name as if she was supposed to know what he was talking about.

"Why would I want to hit—" The werewolf's eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she processed her brother's words. It wasn't until she watched Lydia walk away from the field that something clicked inside her head. "It was him wasn't it? He kissed her... He kissed her knowing full well that I like her."

Stiles' eyes widened at her confession, even though he knew that his sister liked her he hadn't expected her to tell him so soon.

A growl escaped her lips as a picture of Lydia and her best friend kissing formed in her mind, she could feel her pulse racing throughout her body. Her muscles grew tense and she cracked her knuckles, balling her fists up as she walked away from her brother.