"Oh naw dude" Larry covered his mouth and puked away from us. There was flesh of people but no bones.

"There's no bones in here" I wondered. "You're right-yeah I can't do this" Ash walked out the room and Larry hurried out as well.

I closed it then me and Sal decided to look around. There isnt much so I checked the living room. I noticed one of the painting were hanging weirdly.

I climb on the couch and balanced myself to take the painting down. There was some kind of door so I opened it.

"Guys come check this out" it took them a few seconds to get here. "Woah how did you even find that?" Larry asked and I just shrugged.

I peeked inside and there was dry blood and it seemed like it's leading somewhere so I investigate more but that only lead me to fall down. "Y/N!" I heard everyone's voices.

I went all the way down until I hit the bottom where I heard a crack then I went in conscious.

Sal's POV

I was panicking-"Does anyone know where that leads too?" Ash asked.

"Uhhh I don't know probably somewhere in the basement" Larry mentioned. "I think I know"

•Time Skip•

"Piles of bones.." I whispered. "Come on let's go find her" Larry suggested and we went looking for her in the piles.

"Y/n!" I ran to her but she looked like she is passed out.

I gently got her in my arms. "Hey Y/n" I kinda shook her and her eyes slowly opened. Larry jogged over.

"Sal?" Her e/c eyes stared into mine. I blushed "y-yeah it's me" She smiled and got up.

"Where are we?" She glance around, "all the way down under the apartments" Larry answered and she gave a confused face.

"We have to get back to Todd" I suggested, "where is Ash?" Y/n said.

"She had to leave because of Ben" she gave a little nod and we went back.

•Time Skip•

"Good to see you back Y/n" Todd said and she laughed. "Yeah and nowww.." She checked her phone. "It's getting late so I'll be going now and thank you guys for finding me" Y/n waved and went in the elevator.

We all went our separate ways. I went to 402 and unlocked the door to be greeted by my father.

"Hello Sal!" "Hey dad"

Your POV

"Sweetie?" My mom peeked out of the kitchen. "Yeah?" I answered her.

"You took awhile to get back home" "wellll you see I went to hang out with my friends" I nervously laugh.

"Of course" she smiled and I went over to the living room and turned on the tv.

I was browsing through the channels and landed in the news.

"Reporting this horrible accident, the beloved math teacher Mrs.Packerton has been found dead by a drunk driver on her way home"

My eyes widened and I pulled out my phone quick.

Ash,Larry, Sally and Todd

You:Did you guys see the news?
Ash: Wym? Did something happen?
You: Mrs.Packerton got into a car crash and died
Larry: Woah what a coincidence
Sally: yeah I just saw it
Todd: Well at least she stopped making bologna with human meat
Larry:Heh yeah true
Ash: that's shocking but rn I'm helping with Ben so ttyl guys

I headed to my bed and slowly fell to sleep.

Your dreams:

I woke up on the sidewalk. "How the hell.." then I heard guitar sounds. I looked at the apartment to see Sal playing his guitar facing towards the front door.

I got up and walked over to him. "Sal?" He didn't look back.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "I didn't have a choice, I had too" He said and he sounded like he was crying.

"What do you mean-" I was cut off my police sirens.

"Y/n..I think you should go" he still didn't look back. Then I looked inside the apartment to see blood.

"Why?" "It's not safe, I'm going to take the blame for you.." Sal played his guitar louder.

"Take the blame? What did I do?"

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" I looked behind me to see the cops with their guns out.

I walked in front of them. "Don't take Sal he didn't do anything!" The cops ignored me and one walked through me.

'What the hell? Am I invisible' I looked over to Sal on the ground.

"SAL!" Then everything disappeared.