(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING

Start from the beginning

Lia:- "So that was the reason ha? Don't need to fight I have already decided who will accompany me. And Theresa, good job!"

Dexter:- "Who might they be master?"

The remaining of the generals had arrived. All the 8 of them looked at Lucifer with twinkling eyes. As if begging him to choose them.

Lia:- "Lucy, Kurumi and Suzaku. You three. "

The three lucky ones stood with their hands raised in a fist, showing the sign of victory.

"Victory!"

The rest sat facing the ground with a face of disbelief.

"Defeated!"

Lia:- "Well then good night. Theresa as a reward for keeping Diana under control, I shall allow you to be my tonight's body guard."

By that it meant Theresa is allowed to sleep in the same room as Lia/Lucifer.(room not bed, my dear dirty minded readers)

Theresa:- "I lost the battle but won the war!"

The next morning Lucifer/Lia woke up, with Theresa who sneaked into his/her bed at night and started to prepare for lunch, on the other hand...

 In the Royal Palace:-

First prince, Lucario Regalia, sat with his father, the current emperor Antony Regalia in the garden drinking tea. Soon the the other prince and princesses joined them too.

Lucario Regalia:-First Prince of Kingdom of RegaliaCrown Prince Sword Emperor Grand master of SPEARMagical swordsman EXPERT OF SHEILD

Lucario Regalia:-
First Prince of Kingdom of Regalia
Crown Prince
Sword Emperor
Grand master of SPEAR
Magical swordsman
EXPERT OF SHEILD

Lucario is the first prince along with the next emperor of Regalia (child of the first queen). He is 20 years old. His talent with the sword out classes even his father. He is loved by the people and is one of the people who hate Lia, not because she is a half-blood but because she never fought for her rights. He didn't like her weak nature, as she would become target of manipulation. But he never gave her chance to learn or grow. As a result of his heir status he has learnt a lot of things.

 As a result of his heir status he has learnt a lot of things