Angelic

Cool, gentle wind from the open window grazed against your face and you nuzzled closer to your comfort character, clutching the covers a bit tighter as the sound of their laughter rung through your ears. What a beautiful melody. Your comfort character didn't know this, but their laugh kept you up at night. Not in a bad way of course, in more of a 'wow the way you laugh is the best thing in the world and I wish I could hear it every second of the day' sort of way.

But what was even better than hearing their laughter was feeling it, which sounded weird, but it really wasn't. Because laying on your comfort character's chest, you could feel your comfort character's deep chuckle roll through their body just as well as they could. It was peaceful, laying there with your head tucked between their sweater and your comforter, their arms surrounding you in a way that nearly made you melt. It felt safe.

"But seriously, y/n, you should've seen his face. I swear you would've died laughing." Your comfort character wrapped their arms a little tighter around your torso.

"Mmm." You didn't bother opening your eyes, sleep was calling your name, and you were ready to give into it.

Your comfort character stroked your hair, twirling a piece between their fingers. "I don't mind if you need to go to sleep, love. You're really pretty when you sleep anyways. You look how I'd imagine an angel would."

"Is that so?" The corners of your mouth turned up. "You think I look like an angel?" A small giggle left your lips but your eyes remained closed.

"Prettier than one." Their soft lips brushed against your forehead.

What did you do to deserve them? Even as you were on the brink of sleep your comfort character made sure to shower you with compliments. This wasn't a new thing either, every night as you dozed off in their arms, they would whisper little praises in your ear, and every night you were surprised by the new compliments they would come up with. Even if small and insignificant to somebody else, this nightly routine meant the absolute world to you.

"How'd I get so lucky with you?" You mumbled against their chest.

"I'm the lucky one princess/prince/preferred."

A/N: Guess who's back bitchesssss! Sorry I didn't update for so long, I just couldn't come up with anything to write and I didn't really want to write either, but I finally updated again! Also I haven't really checked this for mistakes so if you find any please let me know. Anyways yk the drill, vote and comment any future scenarios you want to see, tysm for reading!