♥︎ Character Information♥︎

Main Characters: Nino, Alya, Félix (ofc!), Marinette (ofc!), Adrien, Kagami, Luka, Chloé, Alix, Lê Chiến Kim

Side characters: Allegra, Mercury, Claude, Gabriel, Bridgette, Amelie, Chat Noir, Carapace, King Monkey, Bunnyx, Ryuko, Rena Rouge, Tikki, Pegasus, Viperion,  Ladybug, Ladybug (Lady beatle), Max, Marc, Nathaniel, Juleka, Rose

• Marinette is twenty-one years old and is the ex-girlfriend of Adrien. And it was because they felt better as friends. She is a rising fashion designer that works for Agreste Brand.

• Adrien is a model. His father and Nathalie spent six months in prison for terrorism. He is twenty-two years old. And is still a model for Agreste Brand.

• Kagami is now a famous fencer. She is the known superheroine Ryuko. She is twenty-one years old. And is currently dating Adrien Agreste.

• Luka is a musician like his father, Jagged Stone. He is twenty-four years old. He is currently dating Chloé Bourgeois. He is also the known superhero Viperion.

• Chloé is the formerly know superheroine Queen Bee. She is twenty-two years old. She sided with Ladybug when her mother was a target for an Akuma. She is hoping to be the next Mayor like her father. She is currently dating Luka Couffaine.

• Alya is twenty-two years old and is married to Nino Lahiffe. She is a news reporter and is seven months pregnant with her first child. She is the known superheroine Rena Rouge.

• Nino is twenty-two years old and is a famous DJ. He is married to Alya Cesaire. He is the DJ for Agreste Brand events. He is also the known superhero Carapace.

• Alix Kubdel is twenty-three years old. She is the know superheroine, Bunnyx. She is a professional athlete. She currently dating Lê Chiến Kim and still lives in Paris.

• Lê Chiến Kim is twenty-two years old. He is currently dating Alix Kubdel. He is the known superhero King Monkey. He is also a professional swimmer.

• Félix Fathom is twenty-three years old. He is the unknown superhero Cat Black. He used to love Ladybug (Ladybeetle) before her death. He is also the CEO of his own company.