𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ✧:・゚

When Marinette woke up the next morning she was in awe. She woke up in a beautiful room. White walls with a few paintings. Gold crown moldings all around. A chandler hanging down in the center was made out of diamonds. A lovely black and gold desk sat in the corner. There were books neatly placed on it. The books were mostly historical literature.

And there was a beautiful closet filled with heels and designer dresses. A whole makeup vanity. Filled with multiple different colors and shades to match every skin tone and event. There was even a nice mini fridge stocked with chocolate-covered fruits and champagne.

There was a designer outfit sitting on the desk though, making it look completely out of whack. But her favorite part of the whole room was the bed she had slept in. The bed had a thousand thread count, a real dawn comforter, and dawn stuffed pillows. And the mattress made it so comfy. It was a memory foam mattress.

She climbed out of the bed and walked over to the desk. She picked up the outfit that had been picked out by Amelié.

"Today's the day, I'm meeting my future husband..." Marinette said to herself, almost in a whisper.

Marinette padded into the bathroom adjacent to her room.

The bathroom was beautiful. A massive bathtub to soak in, and candles lined around the bathtub. The walls were a light grey, and photos of flowers lined the room. It had lovely white crown molding. The sinks had a grey and black marble top. The drawers were a beautiful and clean white with diamond handles. And, similar to the bedroom, this room also had a chandler hanging down in the center, which was also made out of diamond.

Marinette looked in awe as she drew the bath. As she drew the bath, she looked around for some soap. When she finally found it, she realized it was from her favorite store, Bath & Body Works. She soon began to realize that all the candles were also from there. All the soaps, lotions, perfumes, colognes, and candles were from that expensive stole in her local mall.

After her bath, Marinette got her designer clothes that Ameliè had set out for her.

Marinette sighed as she looked in the mirror.

"I'm doing this for you mama and papa..." She whispered as tears began to form in her eyes.

She quickly wiped her eyes and then put on some light makeup.

She then walked out the door and down to the kitchen.

She hadn't remembered the previous day.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When she arrived at the dinning room, she saw Amelié sitting at a table. She was at one end. Maids and servants lined the rest. And at the end, just across from Amelié, was an empty chair.

Amélie then noticed her. She gestured for Marinette to sit.

"Miss Marinette, after breakfast we will go to my son's house. So after breakfast, please go freshen up and Mr. Rodriguez will take you to the car. I will be meeting you at the car. So please dress appropriately for meeting my son," Amelié told me.

Marinette nodded at her in reply.

Then the cooks came in with multiple dishes. Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, waffles, french toast, biscuits, gravies, bowls of fruits, sausage, and multiple different juices. Along with coffees and teas.

Marinette looked in awe at all the different foods. Amelié was so kind. She was letting her maids and servants eat with her at the dinning table.

Marinette smiled before asking for so plates to be passed.