𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓣𝓸 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼...

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ✧:・゚

At Amelié's son's house, I saw him. The only word that I said was "Adrien." I mean, come on, it looked like fancy Adrien.

And all he said was "Bridgette". Like what? Did he know my recently deceased cousin?

"Wait a minute... You two know each other's cousins?" Amelié asked.

"Wait what?!" Félix and I said at the same time.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After the horrible trip, I hopped on the quickest train home. Well, actually I tried to, Amelié was very persistent.

"Miss Marinette... Please, don't leave. I don't understand what went wrong!" Amelié pleaded.

"Amelié, you seem nice enough to be my future mother-in-law. But I can't marry your son. I just can't," I said to Amelié, tears running down my cheeks.

"M-miss Marinette..." Amelié began before halting midway. "I understand Miss Marinette. It's hard for Gabriel to be around me when I look just like my twin sister..."

I looked at Amelié. That wasn't the reason. Félix was cold-hearted and jerk to put it nicely.

And Félix's horrible cousin slapped me on his wedding day. I don't want a reminder of that day. I just can't have that. Anything would be better than remembering that moment.

"Amelié... I wanted to do this for my parents... But I need time before I think about marriage. I'm only 21... I want to get my life together."

Amelié scoffed, "Seriously? My son would take care of you. Not a penny of yours would be needed for anything."

My eyes quickly dried off my tears. "What?! I'm not taking your son's money. That makes me seem like a golddigger. I'm not a golddigger! I want to stay in Paris and keep my parents' bakery open! I had a whole life plan," I yelled.

Amelié began to tear up a little bit.

"I-i Amelié, I'm sorry for my outburst. And all you've done is be kind since the moment you met me. But... I need time to think about marrying your son. I need time to wrap my mind around it. I'll be back in a week and prepared to move forward," I said calmly to Amelié before giving her a soft smile.

And with that, I walked away to pack my bags for the train ride home...

ℱℯ́𝓁𝒾𝓍 ✧:・゚

I was stunned when Mother came in with Bridgette.

The only word that could come out of my mouth was "Bridgette".

The only words that came out of her mouth were, "Adrien."

Like... My cousin?! I know that he's a model and all but what the actual hell? I'm not my cousin. I'll never be my cousin. I can wear the same clothes and LOOK like my cousin but I'll never actually be my perfect model cousin.

Just ask my uncle, he'll tell you.

I'll never be that amazing person that the world thinks my cousin is.

After that, the girl ran outside. Mother came over to me and gave me some background about her.

She is the daughter of her best friends. They had recently died and Bridgette was her cousin. Her identical cousin. The only difference between the two was their eye color. Bridgette's were gray-ish blue and hers are like bluebells. But god, she's gorgeous.

I ran to my room. I slammed the door, I fall onto my bed and cried.

'I'm such a fucking fool. Why did I make her run? This is all my fault... Now she's most likely leaving London as we speak...'

⁣♛꧁༒𓆩 - 𓆪༒꧂⁣♛•°

Author's Note:

Hi guys. I'm so sorry for going offline for a long period of time... Again... But work, school, and all that happens... I hardly have time to spend an hour with my boyfriend... I know, no excuse.

But I'm back. I want to work on this more and more 💪💪💪

Unfortunately, I started my cosmetology program a few months ago. It will be taking up 95 percent of my time.

I know it's still not an excuse... But I'm updating now that I have my computer 💻 back!