01

Life.

Death.

Such words with many different types meanings.

It something everyone once thought through their life. Why were we brought into this world and what is after death?

There were many theories on what is after death but nobody really knows. Many say you got to the heavens or hell, reincarnation, or maybe there is nothing after death.

Yet when the young male was dying in a crossfire as he saw a figure in front of him.

The words spoken towards the male were in another language, not one that exists yet one that was dead. A dead language he could understand.

"You will help create a new shadow monarch"

'Did he say shadow monarch?'

"Yes, child. Your mission is to help Sung Jin-Woo become the new monarch by using the system"

'Isn't Architect the creator of the system?' You ask the being.

"You'll make sure Jin-Woo becomes the shadow monarch no matter what or the world will reset and you'll have to do it all over again. There is no other choice m/n l/n, you can not escape this"

'My personal hell huh? Seems like fun'

"Oppa! Stop eating so much candy, that's your third bag already!"

"But Cha, your oppa hasn't eaten candy for a week"

The black haired male sighs as he watches his younger sister take all his candy before walking off to hide it. His red eyes turned at the blue screen in front of him, with his mission written on it.

[ᴍᴀɪɴ ǫᴜᴇsᴛ]

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜɴɢ ᴊɪɴ-ᴡᴏᴏ ᴛʜᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ
ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇsᴇᴛ

The candy-addicted male, had been reincarnated in a popular manhwa called Solo Leveling. It follows a male called Sung Jin-Woo as he becomes the new shadow monarch after Architect failed to make him into a vessel for the old monarch. From being the world's weakest hunter to the world's strongest hunter by the system.

And now his mission was to basically create the dungeons, weapons, and potions that Jin-Woo would eventually use and get stronger to become the shadow monarch.

His appearance changed as his still had his old name but he had a younger sister. In his old life he was an only child so finding out he had a sister was troubling for him. He didn't know how to take care of a child, much less a girl.