'I'm sorry Max, I have to go' I sign hurriedly collecting my things. Quickly, I write my number down and pass it to him.

'Message me later and we will talk,' I don't give him a chance to respond before I'm out the door, trying to catch up to my pissed-off wolf.

Damn! I lose him in the crowd, he can always move faster than me. Damn wolf speed! So, I decided to go home, hoping he is there.

He isn't!

I wait several hours before he, finally, comes home. He comes in from the back, which means he must have gone into the woods. Our apartment block and the university back onto a small forest, that is big enough for him to go for a run if he needs to.

The longer I waited the more annoyed and pissed off I got. As soon as I know he is home I turn from him and go into the bedroom slamming the door.

If he knows what's good for him he won't come in. I have a quick shower and when I come out he is sitting on the bed. I ignored him and quickly put on some sweats leaving my upper body bare. I move to go to my side of the bed but he stops me.

He steps in my way when I try to step the other way. He is smirking at me as I try to step around him again. Glaring at him, I turn and leave the bedroom. I know he is following me but I don't want to talk to him right now. He seems to be thinking the same thing.

As I approach the kitchen he pulls me to him and crashes his lips onto mine whilst gripping my hips, in an almost punishing hold. He backs me up onto the small kitchen island we have that separates the kitchen from the living room.

His mouth leaves mine and kisses and bites down my neck. His eyes are darker than I have even seen them. I am quickly losing the battle to stay cross with him.

"Mine!" he growls at me, before spinning me around, roughly pulls down my sweats and laps at my hole with his tongue.

I gasp, then moan. He has never manhandled me like this before, but then I've never really seen him angry, at least not at me. His wolf is more in control right now.

I want to push him away and explain, get him to calm down but his tongue is driving me crazy. A pleasurable fog invades my brain as he tongue-fucks me.

I whimper when he stops but it's soon replaced with a moan as he pushes his dick into me and starts pounding me quite violently. His hips slapped against my ass cheeks, I can imagine the sound they are making.

He pulls me back so my back is flat against his chest. The rumble in his chest vibrates against my back as his tongue licks up my neck and around my ear.

His hands-on my hips pull me into him as he surges forward. One of his hands grabs my erection and grips it hard. There is a painful pleasure coiling at the base of my spine, I know my release is close.

"Ash!" I moan and whimper as he pulls out. He turns me around, not giving me a moment to breathe. Lifting me into his arms, my legs instantly go around his waist. Asher uses one hand to hold me up and the other to guide his dick back into me. My arms hold onto the kitchen island behind me.

Soon I'm cumming all over both our stomachs, but his pace doesn't stop. He pulls out again and drops me carefully to my knees. I instantly wrap my mouth around his hard-on, his cum shoots down the back of my throat.

Asher is panting as he looks down at me, his softening cock is still in my mouth as I slowly lick his release off of him. I pull back and his dick pops out of my mouth, he strokes my cheek and smiles.

'Mine!' He signs. Smiling, I shake my head and sign 'yours' to him. I know I should be mad at the big idiot but I'm too sated to feel anything negative.