I promise I won't tell~part 10

Start from the beginning

I kinda want to use that techniquely Mega could never really be in a relationship with Zelk, but honestly that hurts me cause it's so easy to tell they like eachother.

"No, no, no. Your not fucking with me Zak."
Zelk said putting a finger to my chest.

"Why would I continue trying to troll you after I got your reaction. Zelk I'm honestly not lying demons are real, if you want more proof read this book." I handed the book to zelk.

He opened the book, and he had this what the fuck face.

"Skeppy there nothing in this book."

"WAIT WHAT."

I quickly grabbed the book, and opened it to a random page, it opened to page 89 . With it looking normal. Like a normal page.

"No... there is writing in here."

I had a feeling to read the page.

Unless your the one to find the book,
Or you are a demon your self.
You can not see anything inside the book.
This is to prevent more people having Access
To hell. If you try to write anything down from
The book the paper you wrote in will go up in flames.

Well isn't that nice "Xio" was right this book will change to help me. FUN.

"Zak? you there dude."

"Zelk I have proof."
I said with a tiny smirk on my face.

I grabed my backpack, and got a paper and a pen, and wrote down something from the book.

"Watc-"

At that moment the paper went up in a blue red purple flame kinda thing. Didn't really look like a flame but did at the same time.

"THE FUCK." Zelk yelled.

"I told you." I said smuggly trying to hide the fucking fear in my eye.

"You weren't fucking lying."

"So now you believe me?"

"Zak what the hell did you get your self into."

"Zelk I have zero idea." I said just looking horrified.

"Okay so why did it do that."

"I can't write down the stuff from the book, and you can't see the writing in the book either. It's to, as the book said "to prevent more people having the access to hell."

"But you can tell me what the book says?"

"Yup guess it's a loop hole." I said shrugging.

"That's stupid." Zelk said leaning back on the wall.

"Just don't let Mega know dude he would make sure I get sent to hell." I said.

"Ya ya I know I won't tell him."

We kinda just stood there in silence, both shocked and trying to process what just happened, in till zelk talked.

"So your gonna summon a demon, right?"

"No shit man."

He just started to laugh again.

"Wow your so dumb dude." Zelk said grabbing his stomach.