Percy Meets a league

So to recap Percy had just killed Loki and came to oygyia.

Time Skip a month

(Percy Pov)

So I had done a bit of bonding with all my wives, played with Julie. I was going to call Aphrodite to go for a date but then Hermes came and called us for a meeting. I sighed and then flashed with Aphrodite and sat on my throne smiling at my olympian wives. Then  Zeus thundered "so nephew we the gods are present in multiple dimensions one of the Olympian dimensions is in trouble and require your help We cannot go but you can as Primodials are omnipresent everywhere.  So we can send you to their throne room directly " ok So they are like you guys "       Zeus spoke "no they a bit different "  " that type of Olympians goddesses are my wives or not"        "We don't know" 

Ok

A portal opened  I went through and saw similar-looking throne rooms and the goddesses were looking at me seductively too  ."Hello, other Zeus " "Hello Lord Perseus" "Call me Percy So what help do you need "there is a self-proclaimed evil god called Darkside we cant interfere due to him cursing us ." Athena spoke " ok let me go kill him" With that I flashed out 

DarkSide

(Justice League Pov)

The justice league was fighting for hours but Darkside was basically immortal.

There was a flash and a very handsome well built Man came out.

Dark side thinking he was a normal human "Steppenwolf take care of the trash"

Then suddenly the man grew over 100 ft and smashed them both then he grew to his normal height 

Then he spoke something then a beautiful lady came out. "hello Hela can you give them eternal torture he claims to be a god and tried to enslave the Earth" Sure Percy "She pecked him on the lips and then flashed out with both of them.

"um Hello sir Who are you" spoke Dinah

"who yeah Perseus Jackson" Aquaman and Wonder Woman were shocked and quickly bowed down

"A pleasure to meet you Lord Persues " spoke wonder woman 

"who is he and where is Darkside and his lackey  " spoke Batman 

"he is a primordial Of " Percy interrupted them and Spoke " let it be my domains are too long    anyways They are with one of my wives Hela goddesses of  Norse Death"

"ok but can you come to the tower for a meeting about Darkside"  

"ok sure" let's see what these mortals say