"Woah baby. Where do you think you're going?" One of the triplets asks and I can tell its Edward.

"Let me go." I say trying to wiggle out of his strong grip.

"We understand that you don't like the hospital Lou but you already are sick enough and we can't risk you getting any worse." Harry says as him and Marcel sit down on the sides of me and Edward.

"B-but I can't be here." I tell them

"Why not sunshine?" Asks Marcels.

I'm not telling them. Not now, not ever.

"I j-just don't like hospitals." Tell them which technically was true.

"That's okay princess but you don't need to be scared though, we will never let anyone or anything happen to you." Harry tells me while he rubs my back from next to me.

I stop trying to get out of Edwards's arms and just lean into Harry's soft touch.

"Alright, we have to go back into the room and let the doctor finish talking to us." Edward tells me and I start shaking my head.

No, I don't want to go back in there. I try to get out of Edwards's lap to run again but he just holds me tighter. Tight enough to stop me from running but not so tight that it hurts me.

"Sh sh sh sh baby. Calm down, everything is alright, trust us." Edward says while sorta rocking me in his arms, which actually is strangely comforting.

"Fine." I whisper out after a few minutes of being comforted by the big alpha.

"Thank you." He says and he picks me up.

He carries me back into the hospital room and the doctor is still standing in the room. The doctor smiles big when he sees me come back into the room. I give him a little shy smile back, still afraid of him and this place. Edward then walks over to the bed and sits down with me in his arms still.

"You alright buddy?" The doctor asks and I hear a growl coming from all the triplets.

"Woah It's okay guys, I'm not coming after your omega." He says to the Styles and they just look at him pissed off but they stop growling.

"Just tell us how to make our baby better." Marcel tells the doctor in a demanding voice.

"Okay okay so back to what I was saying. Louis stomach flu has turned into pneumonia and I'm a little worried about Louis being able to recover." The doctor tells us.

What? Why wouldn't I be able to recover?

I look at the triplets, suddenly scared again. The three of them look at the doctor in confusion.

"Well while looking at Louis charts I see what he is underweight for his age and height. His blood pressure is also extremely low do to this so sometimes it can be hard for people who are extremely underweight to recover." The doctor says causing me to gasp a bit.

Underweight? I mean sure I have to skip a few meals now and then but I'm not underweight. There must be something wrong with the chart or something.

"That can't be right. I'm not underweight, look at me." I say while gesturing to my body.

I have always thought that I am a little bit pudgy and it's always been an insecurity of mine so I have no problem with skipping meals.

"Huh what do you mean look at you?" Harry asks me sounding extremely confused.

"Look at me I'm not underweight, if anything I'm overweight." I say.

All four men in the room look at me like I'm crazy for some reason. I feel like their eyes are burning holes in my head.