11.

I walk into the garage getting ready to move some things out of view for the party

   I walk into the garage getting ready to move some things out of view for the party. The boys were practicing. I stop watching Alex bang harshly on his drums. Luke and Reggie stop watching him with the same shock and confusion. Alex stops looking at his band members. I pull the door shut softly. "Hey Alex, you alright?" Luke asks the blonde drummer who answers quickly.

   "Yeah," He pauses, "Yeah, yeah, why?"

    "I know it's tough man. People say you never forget your first ghost. Maybe that's true," Reggie adds to comfort his friend. I give him an odd look and smile. Reggie glances at me but quickly back at Alex and Luke. I frown softly. "But I'm sure there will be others," Alex gives him a blank look for a second before speaking.

   "Yeah, thanks Reg," They both mumble yeah's to each other.

   "And Alex, you're a great drummer and a great guy okay. I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love," Luke advises.

   "I don't know man, sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage," Reggie disagrees with Luke. I give Luke a smug look knowing this would go back to the Latina who had managed to worm her way into Luke's life, well sort of life. "Like you and Julie," He adds

   "What is that supposed to mean?" Luke questions suddenly a lot less bouncy.

   "Come on, everyone can see how you look at her when you sing," I mimic puppy dog eyes and Luke pokes his tongue at me. I hear Alex chuckle. "You guys ooze chemistry," I point over at Reggie.

   "You should never say ooze again," Alex says before speaking again. "But yeah, I agree,"

   "Okay, no, I have chemistry with everyone I sing with," I hum doing a so-so sign with my hand. Alex and Reggie don't look convinced either. "Seriously, watch," He immediately walks up to Reggie. "I believe, I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who were meant to be," He sings getting closer and closer to Reggie. He grabs Reggie by the back of the neck pulling him closer as he sings. "That we're standing on the edge of... great," Reggie's face is slacked from shock.

   "Wow," Alex says in the back. "I see chemistry," I laugh quietly. Reggie's face hadn't picked up from the interaction.

    "That was pretty hot," Reggie squeaks. Luke kisses his fingers and puts them to Reggie's lips. Reggie turned another shade of pink. I snicker as he tries to recover. "Girls, am I right?" Reggie says

   "Yeah," Luke says nonchalantly.

   "No," Alex responds firmly.

   "Definitely," I nod my head. I turn as they begin playing once again to get ready for their performance and I begin to clean like I had planned to when I came in.

 I turn as they begin playing once again to get ready for their performance and I begin to clean like I had planned to when I came in