TUFG2 : 1

* THIRD PERSON'S POV *

" Number 4, confess.. " Dash closed his eyes tightly as he let out a deep breath..

" I'm afraid.. " pag uumpisa niya habang nakayuko ang ulo at hawak ang kamay ng kapareha niya na nakalagay sa butas na naghahati sa dalawang parte ng booth..

" Natatakot akong di niya na ako mahal.. Natatakot ako na baka sa mga nangyari, baka mawala na yung pagmamahal niya saakin.. "

' I can't never be mistaken.. I know that voice very well.. ' 

Dash's partner thought as she mindlessly bite her lips while listening...

" I love her, you know.. I already did a long time ago.. But I couldn't admit it because I though it was wrong and that we should just stay, what we are... Bestfriends.. " Dash bowed his head even more..

" So when I met a woman, who's very attractive and that she could get a whole bunch of people looking at her for her blank eyes.. I drive my attention to her and use her to excuse what I really felt.. " Dash smiled sadly..

" And I didn't know, that I was already hurting her.. I hurt her a lot, and I was afraid that because I hurt her, she would change her mind and wouldn't love me anymore.. " parang batang saad niya sabay nguso pa kahit wala namang nakakakita sakanya, puwera na lang sa mga Senior na naghahandle ng booth na nagpipigil ng mga tili. .

" I don't want that.. I want her to just love me and I'll love her back. And we would love each other until the end, without anyone else.. Walang asungot at epal.. "

' It's Dash ' sabay sabay na napailing ang pitong kasama ni Dash habang pare pareho ang mga sinasabi sa isip..

" Done.. " nakangusong saad pa nito..

Carla giggled as she gazed upon the blindfolded four remaining people that haven't talked yet.

" Number 5.. Confess " Glyde's hold to his partner's hand tightened as he waited for her to speak. 

" I know something.. " kumunot ang noo ni Glyde ng di makilala ang boses nito..

It sound somewhat hard but soft.. He don't know. 

" I don't know if I should own what is going to be mine or let go of that something that is supposed to be someone's own. I know for myself that I deserve something good, that I deserve to be happy.. " Number 5 smiled softly as she utters..

" But I know someone, that deserves to be more than just happy, that person deserve to be happy until her hearts content. " Glyde's frowned even more..

' Her voice doesn't sound so familiar to me. Who's she? '

" I know a lot of things but I just don't think that this is the right time to tell anyone.. All I want right now, is to see the most special person in my life, smile genuinely and happily.. " she breath a loud breath before smiling and utters softly..

" Done.. "

Carla let out a sigh and then gulped..

" Number 2, Confess.. " Crystal gets excited as she wait for her partner to talk..

Just by the hand that she's holding, she already knew that her partner is a man.

" I hate her. " Crystal was taken a back because of her partner's first sentence.

" I hate everything that she do.. From the way she talk.. The way she think.. The way she do things.. I hate it. " Nalaglag ang balikat ni Crystal ng di niya makilala ang boses ng partner niya..

Clyde's shoulder fell as he utter the next confession he will say..

" I hate everything about her.. Especially the way she makes me feel when she's around.. I hate how I feel so comfortable around her.. I hate how I smile just staring at her.. I hate how my true self come out when she's around.. And I hate how I slowly fell for her.. "  Clyde said softly..

Crystal didn't know what to do but her childish mind errupted with..

' WAHHHH! BAKIT ANG SWEET?!! AKALA KO PA NAMAN HATE SPEECH!! '

" I hate how she do nothing but still look so adorable.. I hate how she smile and makes me see no one but her.. I couldn't understand why I feel like this.. But I just do. " Clyde sigh as a deep breath come out from his mouth..

' I finally let out everything I wanna say.. '

Then he said.

" Done. "

Carla bit her lips as she squirk quietly..

" I didn't know that Clyde can say such things.. " bulong pa ng kasama niya na kinikilig din..

" Okay okay.. Number 3, confess.. " Carla said..

" I don't know what to do.. Natatakot akong masaktan na naman.. " Dash's eyes widen as he recognize that voice..

" Natatakot ako na baka, he was just feeling guilty that's why he said he loves me. Or maybe, he thought that he will lose me as his bestfriend, so he said he love me. And I'm afraid, that maybe I am right.. "

' Ligaya... '  Dash uttered on his mind as he understood where's Joy coming from..

" Natatakot ako sa mga possibleng mangyari.. I mean, I don't know what he thinks, I don't know what his mind run. I just honestly don't know.. " Joy tightened her hold on Dash's hands as she knows that her partner is Dash..

She's been waiting to tell him that but doesn't have the courage to talk..

" And I am afraid of what might the future brings.. Back then, I want nothing but to be notice by him.. I want him to know that I am here and he need no one else to fill what's missing in him, because I'm here. I was hoping that he sees my worth.. But I just kept on getting hurt and now.. I'm afraid to feel the same heart ache I felt, because of the same person. " Joy said as she nodded hoping that Carla would get what she mean. 

While Dash have nothing on his mind but a long list of proving Joy that everything she thinks is wrong. 

" Finally.. The last number.. " Carla said as her and her classmates looked at the last person..

" I like him.. I honestly do. " Number 7 started..

And Dark didn't get to register who is talking because he have no idea..

Because the voice seems so deep for a woman and rough.. but sexy

" But everytime I think about it, it just feels wrong. It's not right.. or maybe it's right but at a wrong time. And at the first place, I already tied myself to someone.. And that won't change, no matter what happens. I might die but without breaking my promise. "

" And all that I can promise.. Is that, I will always come when he needs me.. And I won't never let him get in trouble. I'll always be his savior.. "

'.. What?.. '

And that didn't sit well on Dark, as he feels butterfly on his tumny, the same time as he feels his heart ache..

•••••|||||••••••||||||•••••||||||•••••|||||••••••|||||||•••••••

||• HERE IS THE CHAPTER 1 OF TUFG 2^-^  Thank you for reading^^ •||