Part 8: Search party of the AllSpark.

Start from the beginning

At Witwitcky's estate...

Finally, we drive into Sam's house while parking halfway near the backyard, to be fair what I wanted to do was get out of Optimus ALT-MODE and run like hell and pretend that I walk over to where Sam tells me & Mikaela: "I need you both to stay here, alright? You both gotta stay in the car," "Okay" She nodded, and we both watch him running towards the house after the Autobots, I couldn't help but laugh at the scene as I told the Autobots: "I'll go check on him, I continue, "To see if he doesn't get Grounded by--Wait! Optimus, what are you doing?" I shrieked quietly at him as the others do the same, waving my arms in the air to motion Optimus to not do anything but ignore it, I facepalm myself and groaned: 'So much for trying to calm down a Leader of Autobots. Eh, what the hell, I'll join in.' He tries to walk over the bushes Optimus succeeds to impress me and from afar, I turned to see Sam panicking in sweat and lying to his dad about doing the chores outside the house while Mikaela tries an attempt to calm down the Autobots from destroying the path. 

Immediately, I run to Bumblebee by pushing him away from Sam's attempt to lie to his dad again for the second time and with all my strength, only to end up hurting my face on the grass, coughed, and gave a nasty glare at Bumblebee: "You are going to be grounded by Optimus, Bee." Gives me the puppy optics, I sighed in defeat and motioned him to lift me to the window and climbed up to Sam's room, pretending to find it until Sam finally came in: "Did you find it?" "Yes." "Really?" He asked in shock, "No, dumbass, I can't find it here, you check it yourself." I replied in annoyance, got up, and walked to the window to watch for the Bots in check as I kept an eye in case his parents come upstairs; Sam continues searching until, we both saw Optimus lifting Mikaela off the ground and placing her near his window porch, "---Time is short---" "They really want those glasses." She hesitantly grabs my hand in a tight grip I returned the gesture as Sam continues with his efforts into finding his Great grandfather's glasses a.k.a. the Allspark coordinates, "---Please hurry.---" Optimus whispered with eagerness in his voice, considering he wants the glasses it is possible and normal that he gets eager for the war to be done with, "We will don't worry OP." I whisper back to him, before leaving him outside with his team. in murmuring sounds.

I walk over to the corner of the door with my back leaning against the door and cross my arms from afar at the soon-to-be couple (Sam & Mikaela) in search of the glasses: "The glasses were here, they were in the backpack & now, the backpack is gone!" I heard Sam in his panicking voice, sounding almost fear that he didn't want to get pushed further, as Mikaela starts stating, "Well, they're going to be pissed so..." While they both continue to argue back & forth about where he had left it, which by the way, is downstairs in the kitchen; Suddenly an idea came into my mind that I snicker to myself as all of the Autobot's voices could be heard from Sam's room that's right next to mine, the bedroom door was half closed by showing half of the treasure search of the glasses like in Peter Pan movie; Sooner or later, this is going to change into something more heroic and got a Zip-front Sweatshirt hoodie of the Avengers, still wearing the same black pants & white sneakers.

"I'll check in the bathroom. I told them out loud, pretending to go in search when lying to their faces, before continuing walking into my room, went into the bathroom, to wash up my face along with the injury on my left arm while putting alcohol which hurt like a b*tch; Afterward, I put a new pad over it & a new cloth bandage around it again so it wouldn't get infected. Right after throwing away my bloodied rip half-shirt from my injury, I brushed my hair into a high ponytail with 2 extras. Once I was done, I went to check if my window was closed luckily it was as I ran through my drawers & clothes by fitting the extra clothes into my bag for caution in the later hour on from a mini-backpack to a larger one; With all of my necessities that are for extreme emergencies when it comes to this scene. Nodded at me, I hid my grin because one; The Autobots, on the other hand, were walking around impatiently in such a way they almost got Sam a heart attack as I rushed into his room to help only to find Optimus & Sam talking to each other like this: