E I G H T T E E N

Louis' POV

I woke up with the memories of yesterday. I now knew that Harry liked me back. I just didn't know what we were. Are we boyfriends or are we still at the dating stage. I decided to ask him when were home. Or maybe the day after.

Today we were going home again, but I didn't want to. Paris was a place without drama much better than home. Tomorrow is my Birthday and I was very excited. The only thing was that I wasn't with my parents this year.

"Goodmorning Lou." "Goodmorning Haz." We had to pack our bags but I didn't want to. "Do I really have to do it Haz?" "Yes you do." "But I don't want to leave." "I promise, we will get back here one day."

I didn't know if he meant it but I hoped so. I started to get dressed. Well I put on a sweater from Harry and my sweats. The flight isn't that long but well, Harry's clothes are comfortable. We finished packing and a car was already waiting for us to go to the airport.

At the airport, we checked in and went to search for our gate. A few fans recognised Harry but it was early so there weren't many people. We finally reached our gate and we went on the plane. We had first class tickets again which I was grateful for. I was tired so I closed my eyes and I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up an hour later with the pilot saying that we almost arrived. I also saw that Harry was looking at me. I blushed and looked down. "No need to hide from me love. You're cute." That made me even blush more.

The plane landed and we checked out. A limo was waiting for us and Harry opened the door for me to go in. The driver took off to Harry's Doncaster house. When we arrived I waited impatiently for Harry to unlock the door. When he unlocked the door I went inside and I jumped on the couch. I snuggled myself in one of the pillows and took a deep breath. This was home.

I heard Harry laugh behind me. "That was one beautiful jump." I laughed with him until we had tears in our eyes.

It was around 1pm and we were both very hungry. Harry ordered some pizza and we both sat down on the couch. I wasn't ready to ask him what we were relationship wise so I just shrugged it off and turned on the tv. I chose a movie and we both waited for the pizza to arrive.

Eventually there was a knock on the door and Harry went to get it. He thanked the deliverer and paid him. We opened the pizza box to see that there was the wrong pizza in it. Pineapple pizza. I hate pineapple pizza more than I hate my parents. Harry didn't look so pleased either.

We threw the pizza away and looked for simple snacks in the fridge. There was nothing. We decided to just go to the grocery store and buy a lot of snacks. When we came out, we had almost bought the whole store but Harry didn't mind. I went inside and sat on the couch again with my snacks. I started the movie again. Harry came to sit next to me a few minutes later and I cuddled into his chest.

After that movie we watched another one. It was already dinner time but we both ate so much snack that we didn't want dinner anymore. It was a few hours later and I was really tired. "I'm tired Haz." I whined. "Should we go to bed then?" "Yes please." He went to put the tv off and he started walking towards the staircase. "Carry me!" I said. He walked back to me and picked me up.

He walked to our bed and he put me down. We stripped to our underwear and we both laid down. I cuddled in Harry's chest again. "Goodnight Haz." "Goodnight Lou." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled. I fell asleep with the thought of how it would be to date Harry.

Anonymous POV

"He's home now. We have 18 days more to prepare. I want everything to go perfect." "Yes alright."

A/N: Chapter 18 is up! Let me know what you think! Please don't forget to vote and comment!

-Soof